Cyma M24 CM.702 Inner Barrel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyma M24 CM.702 Inner Barrel

So I've got a Cyma M24 on the way; as well as the suppressor adapter and a 280x45mm suppressor.

Here comes the issue!

I can find no documentation on the length of the stock inner barrel - Was wondering if anybody knew this?

I was also wondering if anyone would know what length of barrel I would need given a 280mm suppressor?

Thanks for any advice and help <3

Re: Cyma M24 CM.702 Inner Barrel

I can never remember if the 702 is a VSR clone or if it's a bit different.

Providing it's a clone of a standard length VSR with a fluted barrel it would be 430mm, if it's a short one it'll be 303mm.

However going by this link: http://www.taiwangun.com/en/spring/cm-702-cm it states it's 480mm.

If I'm honest I'd recommend taking it apart and measuring so you can be 100% sure, but if it is 480mm then you might struggle to get an inner barrel long enough to go all the way to the end of the suppressor.

Comment

Re: Cyma M24 CM.702 Inner Barrel

I also have the CM 702. The Inner barrel is 487mm exactly like the SW M24, but if u wanna use a longer barrel u have to drill through the adapter. There is no space for the barrel to come through.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Piratecourser Recently had to quit my job due to a neck injury. Selling stuff on here, Ebay and other sites to fund rent Find out more about Piratecourser
      Working...
      X