Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice Please - Drop Leg Holster for M&P9 with light

Hi all,

Struggling to find a suitable holster as per the title.

Anyone know or offer some advice please. Want a drop let and needs to take a tac light.

Thanks

n00b

Re: Advice Please - Drop Leg Holster for M&P9 with light

Have you tried a drop-leg yet? I've been creeping mine up and up until I just gave up and attached it to my molle vest as a waist holster.

Comment

Try a 7.62mm quick draw pouch, friend of mine uses one with his WE m&p light setup. Just pull the retention elastic tighter

Comment

Does it have to be drop leg?

Fobus make some amazing hard holsters for pistols with tac-light/laser attachments. e.g.:

I use one of these for my P226 with light attached, works amazingly. I've found most fabric adjustable/universal holsters to be crap and your gun ends up falling out at inconvenient times. Hard holsters are great, but all the open ended ones for tac lights etc tend to be belt mounted rather than drop leg.

Comment

Have a custom kydex holster made, then you could marry it to a drop leg platform of choice-
          Phoenix Tactical do loads of options, are well priced and of good quality: I have 3 different set ups and they come with 5 drilled out holes that allow attachment to Blackhawk style platforms, safariland (with some adapters) and G-code (again, with adapters)
          PM me if you want more details etc
          *Boop

Comment

+1 to the fobus, I've had one for a while now and it keeps hold of the M&P just fine with a tac light. I bought the molle attachment plate and it is a great piece of kit for the money.

Comment

Ok cool. I'll have a look at the fobus- thank you. Although I do always end up heightening the holster, I just can't get on with having it on my waist strangely.

Apologies if wrong section for this as well, been playing on and off for years and just coming back after a couple of years away lol

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

n00b Find out more about n00b
              Working...
              X