Your most painful hits!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your most painful hits!

My first game, as I recall, was running a hired gun to see if I liked airsoft before sinking money into the sport. Battery ran out 5 minutes before the end of a capture the flag game; so naturally I put it down and ran for the flag. Literally 5 metres away from the flag before a get hit square in the forehead above the eyes. Hurt like a mofo! It bled for 10 minutes ... Got me hooked, though!

Comment

• Re: Your most painful hits!

Playing at an old foundry site long since closed, broke cover to advance between a shower block and the main warehouse. The floor was hard paving with bbs everywhere. Went into the ally at full pelt, then saw the 2 enemy in a small side room of the warehouse.

Bbs under your feet trying to stop from a full sprint????? Yeah right.

One foot stopped dead the other carried on, all whilst those 2 clocked eyes on me opened fire as my feet parted in different directions. The bbs traced after me as I hit the floor doing the splits, they didn't even stop firing. So pain from the splits, pain from being shot on the inner legs and the man bits and pain from smackin arse on the floor.

Surfice to say, painful enough to knock the wind out of me so I couldn't call hit or raise hands to show I was hit.

One of them came forward to see if I was alright though, even though his team mates at the other end of the building were still peppering me with bbs shouting "take your hits", so still further pain.

Still love the game though....

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MP5 maniac My name is will , and i was born Find out more about MP5 maniac
      Working...
      X