ARU Police loadout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ARU Police loadout

There is the infamous Taser too... but that has proved difficult thus far for myself, maybe you will fare better!
    King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
    https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
    www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Hopefully two pics of my loadout attached!

Comment

Love it! Can't fault it.

Where did you get the Taser from? Also what trousers are they?

Again, looks great!
        www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Looks great dude.

Just some info regarding ARU/ARV loadouts...

The usual day to day wear in winter includes a black softie/smock like the one below underneath their vests and armour.

Mk.23's have also been adopted as the main service pistol. Glocks are in the armouries but you wouldn't be wrong carrying a mk.23 in a safariland.

As for radio's, two are usually carried with a covert ear piece. (Dependant on force etc) with a PTT on the shoulder like below.

smock.jpgpeltor-fl5010-ptt-adaptor-cable-2585.jpg

Comment

Mk23... I am surprised. Why the move away from Glock? I thought they were getting on swimmingly.
            www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

No idea.

I know for a fact MK.23's are now the day to day holstered weapon. But I don't know the reason behind the move.

Maybe they wanted something with a little more bang?

What's even more surprising is the fact a force near me actually bought in smaller framed pistols for female firearms officers, (So about three ?) so they can hold them better.
              The move the MK.23 probably means they have now issued the largest framed pistol possible!.... well just about lol

Though it could be that the contract with Glock ran out perhaps? Who knows.

Comment

Picked up off the internet...

You can see that the holster is massive. Only wish I could find one of them carrying the MK.23, but here's a photo I found online:
                Attached Files

Comment

Ehhhhhhhh?

Smocks and Mk23?

Errrrrrr, Really.... Wonder when we get ours then? or any other force in the area? Seeing as though ACPO has just renewed the G-17 service and supply contracts with another force changing to said G-17 it will be jolly interesting inded...
                  Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
                  Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Black Templar View Post
                    Smocks and Mk23?
                    Aye that's what I sees

Comment

Interesting information there!

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
                      Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

I also find it odd that Mk23s are seeing service, they were only used for a limited period by the SEALs (one of the units tthey were designed for) and as far as I'm aware production was halted.

I could understand the USP being used, considering its not as massive as a Mk23 lol.
                        "The only easy day was yesterday"

Originally posted by woody549
                        Guns + Booze + Friends + Fun = Winning

Comment

I heard that the broom handled Mauser is the next issue service pdw. A nice .45 Pearl handled would be good.

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

-Tomster, I'm sure I have seen the Police with an LMT AR15....

Is that right? Not just G36's and MP5's, very surprised about the move to the MK23.
                            Selling:
                            ISAF Tan patches, Union Jack Desert Patches Red Dot Sight, SR25 and M4 HiCaps.

Comment

To be honest - they get so much money thrown at them that I wouldn't be surprised if they used the MK.23.

Comment

Several years ago perhaps, not so much nowdays.

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Roxy Been an airsofter since October 2008 Find out more about Roxy
                                Working...
                                X