Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ARU Police loadout

Just a quickie guys

If anybody is interested and not sure anybody would be but, for an Essex police vest, brand new things I been tried on and that's about it. My buddy have it to me as a gift. Still have the 'police' badges on front and rear of the vest

If anybody is interested please drop me a message and I'll get back to you, and could someone let me know what it's worth

Thanks

Comment

Does anyone know what helmets and balaclavas they use?

Close replicas? I'd like a bally that wouldn't drench me after a bit of moving!

Comment

Helmet wise it's usually a PASGT style helmet. Although I've seen them using FAST style helmets with side rails in the last fortnight

Comment

Sorry to jump the thread I've got quite a few police items for sale , Issue helmet ,firearms vest , goggels , speed cuffs and lastly patches.
          Shout if interrested.

Comment

Originally posted by Big.Guns View Post
            Does anyone know what helmets and balaclavas they use?

Close replicas? I'd like a bally that wouldn't drench me after a bit of moving!
            Literally every model of helmet from MK6's to AC900s via Fast, Pascut and Mich are in use by various units, so as long as you have patches front & back then you're set

Comment

image.jpg
              image.jpg

There is nothing stoping you having any police uniform. As long as it conforms to the legislation about surplus uniforms.

I bought a genuine armed response tac cap with police patch still attached (that's naughty Admitedly but I'm not complaining)
              Genuine ex issue co19 buddy lock ARV vest with original Kevlar (stab/slash/small arms fire resistant) plates. With the option to purchase the bullet proof ceramics at an additional cost. All the pouches came on it.
              Ex issue hand cuffs
              Ex issue combat trousers
              Police patches, no questions asked plus a patch company happy to stitch me police patches.

At airsoft if your locked in on private land, there is no harm in wearing police uniform. As long as your not out in public with it pretending to be something your not. If your stopped to and from then you may, well I will deffinately face some awkward questions as I have a vest better then most police officers, along with covert Kevlar under clothing body armour. How ever, I have a legitimate defence, if I'm to or from an airsoft site and it's in the boot of my car then I'd like to see much happen. They may well wish to take it but I've got my proof of purchases to show anybody had access to buy this stuff. Just depends how much you want to pay, I will admit it's costly and not massively practical but I wanted to do it properly and be realistic.

Never had any issues.
              RC-48 of REDCON

Instagram - Coxxy / ocd_detailing
              YouTube - daothercorner
              Instagram/Facebook/YouTube - REDCONAIRSOFT

sigpic

Comment

Thought this would be a good place to ask this rather than start an entire new thread.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for a modern looking Klickfast compatible Police radio, don't care about working or not as it's for the look only and these things seem as hard if not harder to get hold of than batons and CS canisters, or are simply stupidly priced.

Any help greatfuly received.

Comment

Originally posted by tisane View Post
                  Thought this would be a good place to ask this rather than start an entire new thread.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for a modern looking Klickfast compatible Police radio, don't care about working or not as it's for the look only and these things seem as hard if not harder to get hold of than batons and CS canisters, or are simply stupidly priced.

Any help greatfuly received.

Batons and CS would be an issue more so then having police kit. As one is an offensive weapon and the other is a sec.5 firearm so you can't carry them in your car and can't possess CS.

As for the radio, you can get all types of radio on eBay. Very unlikely to get a genuine police radio as they are useless to anybody in the public domain. Not sure I've ever seen any for sale. I'm using a motorola mth series radio
                  RC-48 of REDCON

YouTube - daothercorner

sigpic

Comment

Batton I'm not fussed about I've had a solid replica made out of aluminium.
                    The CS I can't be bothered with as not all plod carry anyway.
                    Just quite stuck on the radio, I'd be happy with a normal PMR446 radio but my vest has Klickfast docks all over it.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't know of any radios with a built in KilckFast attachment. We use a case which clicks on to a KlickFast dock. Alternatively, you can buy an attachment which sticks or screws on directly to the back of the radio, which again, clicks into a dock on your vest/belt.

Comment

Sepura terminals that are non-TEA2/clear do come up time to time, but at least £150 for the handset alone, and will never work with anything non TETRA/Airwave. I have looked into the Kirisun radios, which look quite similar, and have the full colour lcd. But not seeing good reviews as yet. so ive gone oldskool and gone for kenwoods, could get some HT-600E moto's, old police favorites? I had picked up some motorola D1700 tetras with a plan of working them back to back, but the software is far from the easiest to use and involves reflashing them to think they are MTH-500's, successful on one, but not the other for some reason.

Only available Klikfast radio attachments are: Motorola (GP series etc), Sepura (Screw on type, or case), and Nokia EADS.

I have just ordered some clothing docks and the sepura clips, which im planning to mod so they fit my Kenwood TK-350 handsets (ex cleveland ARU by chance). will see how it goes lol. Lee, you already got me on FB, so could go joint research into this?

Comment

I recommend this book: "Stop Armed Police"
                          Lots of pictures. Old and modern periode.

Coxxy. Your kit is beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by Le. View Post
                            I recommend this book: "Stop Armed Police"
                            Lots of pictures. Old and modern periode.

Coxxy. Your kit is beautiful.

Thanks. It's definitely makes the difference having the real ARV vest. Some people at my local site have black vests and try to do police load outs but the difference is so noticeable to me with the real kit and police issue guns

Appreciate the kind words. Makes it worth it
                            RC-48 of REDCON

YouTube - daothercorner

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arrkon View Post
                              Sepura terminals that are non-TEA2/clear do come up time to time, but at least £150 for the handset alone, and will never work with anything non TETRA/Airwave. I have looked into the Kirisun radios, which look quite similar, and have the full colour lcd. But not seeing good reviews as yet. so ive gone oldskool and gone for kenwoods, could get some HT-600E moto's, old police favorites? I had picked up some motorola D1700 tetras with a plan of working them back to back, but the software is far from the easiest to use and involves reflashing them to think they are MTH-500's, successful on one, but not the other for some reason.

Only available Klikfast radio attachments are: Motorola (GP series etc), Sepura (Screw on type, or case), and Nokia EADS.

I have just ordered some clothing docks and the sepura clips, which im planning to mod so they fit my Kenwood TK-350 handsets (ex cleveland ARU by chance). will see how it goes lol. Lee, you already got me on FB, so could go joint research into this?
                              I'm looking at Motorola MTH-800, expensive....yes useless as a personal radio....yes, but it's the look I'm after.
                              My plan was to have the MTH-800 on the left purely for the look and on the right where plod would usually have a mobile of some description I'm going to have a small basic PMR-446 radio for comms hidden inside a Klickfast mobile phone holder.
                              Just had a scout on EBay and found a few listings for MTH-800s but nothing in my price range just yet, even found a new front cover that peaked my spidey senses...lol

I didn't even make the connection as to who you were bud, until a few mins ago...lol

Comment

Haha yep it is I...

Best bet would be to use a kirisun (best of both worlds) or keep an eye out for a sepura or moto that's spares/repair. May not be able to tx but would definitely look the part

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Roxy Been an airsofter since October 2008 Find out more about Roxy
                                Working...
                                X