ARU Police loadout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ARU Police loadout

Here's mine to give you an idea. I need to change the naff clip it comes with and get a better one, probably will use a klickfast

Motorola xtn446. Bit tricky to use but it has loads of settings and has scrambling function to stop normal cheap radios listening into convos. Also has secure channels and well I don't even know half the things it does.

And on my vest

RC-48 of REDCON

Instagram - Coxxy / ocd_detailing
    YouTube - daothercorner
    Instagram/Facebook/YouTube - REDCONAIRSOFT

sigpic

Comment

I think us ARU loadout boys should all bring our kit down to NAE and start raiding people for crimes against airsoft lol...

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Comment

Just seen what NAE is.

We'd have to all join the 3rd team :P causing disruption
        Last edited by Coxxy; 25 June, 2014, 09:40.
        RC-48 of REDCON

Instagram - Coxxy / ocd_detailing
        YouTube - daothercorner
        Instagram/Facebook/YouTube - REDCONAIRSOFT

sigpic

Comment

The ground zero weekender in August

Comment

Haha nah I'm bravo. Will be in my black kit at some point no doubt lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Coxxy View Post
              Batons and CS would be an issue more so then having police kit. As one is an offensive weapon and the other is a sec.5 firearm so you can't carry them in your car and can't possess CS.
              Pet hate of mine, CS isn't a S5 Firearms it's a prohibited Weapon under S5(1)(b) which also covers electric shock devices it is illegal but the difference being with no mandatory sentence for it in theory you could get longer then the minimum 5 years so yeah don't try and carry.

Comment

Originally posted by tisane View Post
                I'm looking at Motorola MTH-800, expensive....yes useless as a personal radio....yes, but it's the look I'm after.
                My plan was to have the MTH-800 on the left purely for the look and on the right where plod would usually have a mobile of some description I'm going to have a small basic PMR-446 radio for comms hidden inside a Klickfast mobile phone holder.
                Just had a scout on EBay and found a few listings for MTH-800s but nothing in my price range just yet, even found a new front cover that peaked my spidey senses...lol

I didn't even make the connection as to who you were bud, until a few mins ago...lol
                What is your budget for a prop mth800?

Comment

Well considering working units are around £100-£120 I'd be looking at £60-£80 for complete but non working or £40-£50 for a shell complete with all external features.

Comment

Originally posted by tisane View Post
                    Well considering working units are around £100-£120 I'd be looking at £60-£80 for complete but non working or £40-£50 for a shell complete with all external features.
                    OK, may have something soon in either the non working or complete shell category.

Comment

I just use a clickfast radio holder with a normal radio inside, looks the part.
                      Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk
                      King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
                      https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
                      www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

I have just posted in the Gear & Kit for sale re MTH800.

Comment

After a lot of searching and failed bids on eBay I finally got one with the help of LGR5, cheers again for that bud

Comment

Good lad :D I still have the CPS for these, so chuck a charger on it and lemmie know how it goes Lee.

Comment

Having seen the discussion about cs, you can sometimes get the inert training spray canisters which look the part. That's what I used in my loadout, in the pouch it looked exactly the same.

Comment

Yea used to be able to get them from Niton tactical (police suppliers) but last I knew they'd stopped them

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Roxy Been an airsofter since October 2008 Find out more about Roxy
                                Working...
                                X