• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ARU Police loadout

Originally posted by redeye View Post
    lol. thought it was coz he was the new guy and he might get lost
    FNG

But I think Jag's post is the correct answer.
    Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

Well my ex issue fleece turned up today. For the £5 I paid it's brilliant. Will soon have a vest, pasgt and googles to add to the loadout
      Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
      I've never seen an Aug look so large :p

Comment

Someone mentioned S.A.RT. a while back, here's their kitlist

and leadmill from the teams' loadout for Seramis

Comment

Well here's the base of my boyfriends loadout for the game. Still some detail to add but the foundations are definately there

Comment

Just a quick question. My loadout is going to pretty much be the same flavour as above. But I've not figured out where I should keep my primary mags.
            The vest I'm wearing will not house them.

Any suggestions?

Comment

I dont think in any of the pics of ARUs they have MP5 mag pouches anywhere.
              Do they clamp 2 together?

Comment

Problem with armed police is they tend to carry very little in the way of ammo/mags. It's pretty hard to argue the "appropriate force" when you turn up with hundreds of rounds of ammo You'll often see them with just one mag in a G36c only half filled for example. Got to remember all these weapons are single shot only too!

For the "looks" way, I'd have some pouches on a belt in black.

Your chap there is look pretty decent for an ARU. Spray can a white "POLICE" onto helmet, and add some patches and chequers to the vest - job done!

Comment

Originally posted by Roxy View Post
                  Just a quick question. My loadout is going to pretty much be the same flavour as above. But I've not figured out where I should keep my primary mags.
                  The vest I'm wearing will not house them.

Any suggestions?
                  Some use a PWL tripple dropleg, I have one for sale, its the same as this one but sits lower on a hinge and has a leg strap, PM me if you're interested.

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=82075
                  HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Originally posted by jagillham View Post
                    Problem with armed police is they tend to carry very little in the way of ammo/mags. It's pretty hard to argue the "appropriate force" when you turn up with hundreds of rounds of ammo You'll often see them with just one mag in a G36c only half filled for example. Got to remember all these weapons are single shot only too!

For the "looks" way, I'd have some pouches on a belt in black.

Your chap there is look pretty decent for an ARU. Spray can a white "POLICE" onto helmet, and add some patches and chequers to the vest - job done!
                    Well the game we're going to hundreds of rounds won't be an option. We've been told realistic ammo limits will be in play. I doubt I'll be carrying more than 3 mags with 30 rounds in them.

As for his vest, he wears it for work so I'm not sure how much he can get away with altering it lol

And Devlin, that looks good. Bit out of my price range at the minute cos of christmas and all that but it's something to think about

Comment

Is it the ammo thats limited ie only 600 rounds
                      Or can you also only use mid/lowcap mags.

You could have 1 or 2 midcaps clamped and the 3rd simply in a leg pocket.

Or even just 2 hicaps clamped.

Comment

It's realistic ammo limits. Only 30rds allowed in a mag. I'm not sure how many mags allowed but I reckon 3 seems likely.

Comment

The SART kitlist posted above is pretty much what ARU in our force are issued, except ours wear black zip neck t-shirts, black zip pocket trousers, national issue fleece and Mcbean goretex coats.

Head wear is hardly ever worn day to day (mostly ARV duties)

Main weapon is a Sig 551 with an ACOG, Glock 17 sidearm and a tazer.

37mm HK69 baton gun and a folding stock 870 shotgun are kept in the car.

Our force does have MP5 but they are only used for more covert ops
                          TM/G&P MK14 Mod 0, G&P SR16 URX Shorty, TM Glock 18c GBB, DE L128A1

Comment

Middo, which county is that?
                            sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

this was a quick 'all black' rig out i put together

just black combat trousers
                              black army style jumper from work wear shop
                              black tactical vest (cheep one from the bay)
                              black fingerless gloves
                              black hat
                              black scarf
                              black baseball cap
                              and black boots :D

nothing OTT but not to bad for the money

Comment

From memory, the officer who I had an encounter with was wearing 'normal' police uniform, a much thicker bullet proof vest and a black hawk serpa with a Glock in.

The serpa had a torch pouch attached to it, as well as the pistol obviously. He had no SMG or rifle.

Yes - A serpa! Maybe privately bought perhaps.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Roxy Been an airsofter since October 2008 Find out more about Roxy
                                Working...
                                X