ARU Police loadout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ARU Police loadout

Some of the latest pics from WMP firearms unit, doing a raid local to me...
    Attached Files

Comment

ARV officers (or the ones I work with) in my force are wearing the standard black trousers/wicking shirt, plain black molle plate carrier, single mp5 mag pouch, asp pouch ( don't be trying to source a genuine asp), rigid handcuff pouch, peter jones cs pouch, dropleg safarriland, covert x26 pouch, and double baton round pouch on the upper left hand rear of the carrier. In terms of firearms; mp5 + tac light grip + eotech, usp .45, x26 , baton round gun, and cs. Everything worn on the upper body minus the usp. You'll also need to assume the customary over use of hair gel, excessive protein shake consumption and refuse to converse with members of the public in anything other than a series of grunts, as well as refusing to carry any sort of writing device :D

A word of advice, I would avoid wearing anything with police signage or battenburg on as you will just end up in a heap of hassle.
      CA M15A4 |

Comment

They may not have pens, but they'll probably have some crayola

Comment

I have all of the above kit (including training asp and inert cs) and never had a problem even when stopchecked. Just don't be a tool and wear it on the way to/from a game, or down the shops.

Comment

what do you mean by training asp?
            CA M15A4 |

Comment

Plastic/foam collapsible baton. From a known police supplier, currently glued into a holster lol

Comment

It is essential that you buy t-shirts that are two sizes too small, adorn yourself with tribal tattoos and develop a dependency on VO5 products.

Comment

Originally posted by Limes View Post
                  It is essential that you buy t-shirts that are two sizes too small, adorn yourself with tribal tattoos and develop a dependency on VO5 products.
                  Don't also forget the compulsory max sized protein shake welded to the 'weak' hand
                  sigpic

Comment

Some cool loadouts here!

Comment

The MP5 has stopped being used now well in the met anyway, the G36 has taken its place and they now use a Sig as well

Comment

Sure? Last time I checked we were still using both, and that was only the beginning of the year

Comment

Originally posted by klaus View Post
                          Sure? Last time I checked we were still using both, and that was only the beginning of the year
                          People that are currently be trained now will be on the glock, g36, sig and x26 taser

Comment

Hello all,

I'm back. I have a request. Il search some police products for my loadout.
                            - Reversible police cap (black/yellow)
                            - Helmet : RD PASGT, Mich (with cover and marking) or AC900 helmet

If you have this product, please contact me by private message.

Regards

Le.

(PS : I am a french collector)

Comment

Originally posted by tom2405 View Post
                              People that are currently be trained now will be on the glock, g36, sig and x26 taser
                              That's completely untrue. The MP5 is still standard issue for the time being. H&K no longer make the Met's single shot carbine version, and so once parts become scarce the G36 will become standard issue.

Officers have to do an extra course for the G36. Most prefer the weight of the MP5 carbine.

The G17 is the standard handgun in the Met.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by murta369 View Post
                                Looks like an HK69 , most likely filled with a non lethal round , tear gas perhaps
                                Baton round

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Roxy Been an airsofter since October 2008 Find out more about Roxy
                                Working...
                                X