Help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please

Can any one help me with a bit of advice.
    I bought a job lot of guns last weekend as good working order but none of them work all have faults?
    I paid for them cash and picked up in person
    Didn't test them there and then as i didn't have time

Is there a legal way I can get my money back or should I just put it down to experience

Thanks
    Sam

Re: Help please

Doubt it mate. But why not list them on here and make some cash back

Comment

Pointless mate owe me £200 I'd get maybe £50 for them broke lol

Comment

This ain't what you are going to want to here. But it was a private sale, caveat emperor applies.

Unless it was deliberately misleading or mis-advertised then the seller is 99% home free. Unless there was some sort of negotiation or inspection before hand. (It's been years since I worked in law)

Comment

What are they?

Comment

Was sold to me as working wasn't able to test them as didn't have time only had time to test them today and there all buggered or got problems

Comment

If they were sold to you as working, you have a right to return them for a refund, even if you bought them from a private seller. Failing that, you can take him to the Small Claims Court. Of course, the seller could claim that they were working and that you have broken them.

If you list what they are, some people might be interested in them.

Comment

His admitted he didn't know the condition of them,might try the small claims court thing tbh will list them if I don't get any where with a refund

Comment

How did you find them ?
                  Were they advertised on a forum etc

& how "broke" are they, if their physical appearance is good then the problems may be minor, assuming the brands involved are half decent then it's prob safe to assume the internals aren't totally screwed.

Comment

Tbh a cheap job lot unless the externals are broken or the gearbox shells are cracked can easily be fixed, you should really be able to fix guns if you buy them without testing them
                    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

List them mate, external parts can go for a lot of money.
                      Even if you just tell us what's wrong with each, we may be able to give you advice on how easy/hard a fix may be.
                      Plenty of vids on YouTube to tell you how to fix airsoft guns.
                      Another rout is boneyard sales, always someone on here looking.
                      Over 150 positive sales & trades on this and other forums!

Comment

Yeah what guns are they and how many are there?
                        ATB Marc
                        Some Guns In My Collection:
                        Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Gold Match - Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - WE Mak - Colt SAA .45 - & More
                        My Youtube Review/Shooting Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmI...TEBvLnSJ7XCh1g

Comment

4 in total and 2 broken shotguns
                          A friend has taken a look and fixed 1
                          There's one of those stupidly high powered revolvers but the mag I'm guessing you'd call it? Bit that revolves
                          Gets stuck some times and doesn't fire or jams
                          Then the other 2 his not had chance to look at yet.
                          Bit of a shame really. Will stick to buying off forums rather than Facebook at least 9/10 of us on here are honest

- - - Updated - - -

Just a pain I paid about 10% less than there working value lol

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

minisam92 Find out more about minisam92
                          Working...
                          X