I'm new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm new

I have had a few airsoft guns for the last 5 years or so, I started buying them from a shop in Bradford when I was doing a mail run for the company I work for.
    The first one is a Double Eagle springer version of the G36K without the extended barrel.
    I then bought an L85A carbine, an electric P90 (£40 but looks and fires ok) and an electric G36C (also £40 but that works great too).
    These two AEG's are ok but I've recently purchased an S&T Sportline G316 which I believe is made by Umarex (so good pedigree there) and what a difference £100 makes.
    It came with two hi-cap mags, an 8.4v battery and charger. It's 360fps straight from the box and feels gorgeous. It's two-tone blue/black as I'm not a member of UKARA.
    I've since purchased a green laser and a 1x40 red/green dot sight.
    I was so impressed with the green laser I bought one for my CO2 powerd .22 air rifle (which I've just serviced with an upgrade kit).

Now, here's a question.

Which thread has the Umarex gun have for the flash hider ? Most guns it seems have a CCW thread but as I have to rotate the flash hider clockwise to screw it onto the gun, does the Umarex have an unusual CW thread ? I'm getting a suppressor for my air rifle which has a 15mm outer diameter barrel and I'd also like to mount it on the G36.

Anyway, Hi peeps !!

About the Author

Collapse

Flektor Find out more about Flektor
Working...
X