VFC VP9 slide sticking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VFC VP9 slide sticking

Was testing some new gas in my Vp9 the other day, after emptying the mag of BBs I held down the mag release and tried to dry fire the remaining gas.
    On the last shot the slide only returned part of the way, and now won't go all the way forward, stays about half an inch from returning. I can pull it back and lock it, but no matter what I do I can't get it to return to normal. I've ordered some silicone oil to try and get the internals loose, hoping that might help.
    As i'm out of ideas I'll give £5 via PayPal to whoever comes up with the solution.
    Thanks

Re: VFC VP9 slide sticking

Bump
    Not kidding about the £5, if anyone comes up with a solution I'll send it to them

Comment

Re: VFC VP9 slide sticking

Is the slide getting caught up on the front of the outer barrel, because of slide misalignment / wobbly outer barrel?

On the VFC VP9 the last half inch of the barrel has a larger outside diameter, thinking the front of the slide may be snagging on the step up in diameter.
      Failing that the only other usual cause for the slide to not go fully home to battery is a sticking/dry piston lid seal or the top of the ejection port on the outer barrel binding on a moulding/flashing mark on the inside top of the slide (forward of the ejection cut out obv)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

L3nny Find out more about L3nny
      Working...
      X