help with a TM Glock 26 advance loading nozzle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with a TM Glock 26 advance loading nozzle

Hi guys I am a bit of a newb I brought a TM Glock 26 advance cheaply as it was missing a part.
    Apparently I am looking for a loading nozzle valve.
    Now I have found where I can buy the valves from but I do not know the first thing about the loading nozzles. I was hoping to find a how to video that shows the Glock 26 advances loading nozzle being rebuilt that way I could check if any other parts were missing and I would know how the nozzle valve fitted to the nozzle.
    I have been trying to find a step by step guide on the net & you tube but can only find reviews etc.

Re: help with a TM Glock 26 advance loading nozzle

It's the internal rocket valve that you are likely missing. I can 3d print one for ya. Usually replacement nozzles and the like usually don't come with the internals. Do you have the nozzle valve spring etc.. can provide you with nozzle springs too. Pm me for more info.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi I have taken a good look today and it seems to be all their I tried testing it today and as soon at I try and fire it all of the gas escapes from the gun. I believe this part is the piston head and there seems to be a crack in it. Might this have something to do with the air escaping?
      IMG_0255.JPG

Comment

That would probably do it! New one needed

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Andy M Find out more about Andy M
        Working...
        X