Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS. Haley Strategic, OPS,Safariland,5.11,ESS...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FS. Haley Strategic, OPS,Safariland,5.11,ESS...

    Make: Haley Strategic, ESS, Safariland, Magpul, Arctreyx and more in descriptions all either un used or very lightly used.
    Item: pouches rigs all sorts
    Condition: some new some lightly worn
    Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: no x 3
    Price/Payment: various see pictures all prices are including shipping
    Pictures: yes




    As stated before dropping out of airsoft so selling all my gear spent a lot of money on stuff as you can see and prices are cheap.




    thanks Droidxrage@gmail.com or pm with interest please.





    From left top right

    Flyye pouch 7, 5.11 Dump pouch 8,HSGI (SOLD)

    Maxpedition has a slight break on the clasp but works fine 10, WAS Belt 7.

    one tigris mask 5.


    Arcreyx leaf cap 10.


    Magpul cap 7.


    Hazard 4 cap 7


    Haley Strategic DC3R Heavy rig with dangler both bought from tactical kit where a lot of my stuff is from 140.



    OPS Jungle camo rig 24 used once.
    [URL=http://imageshack.com/f/pofqapkbj][/URL

    5.11 Digi Camo trousers lightly worn 36 x 34. 20


    ESS Crossbow & suppressor pack rrp 99 i want 40 for them its all the box extra lenses etc.




    Safariland paddle holster un used for glock 17 and 22. 20


    FMA Tan fast helmet un used 40.


    Source tactical multicam bladder back pack 25


    Mecanix og plain black used twice 10.




    Condor big back pack tan loads of pockets used 4 or 5 times cost 60 want 25.



    Mixed patch lot with extra genuine Magpul boot in black all patches genuine some are 7 and up each i want 15 for the lot.
    Maxpedition, Magpul Haley, HSGI and more in those patches.


    Pantac large dump pouch 8


    2 Random M4 mags with genuine magpul boots and a TM speedeloader 15.


    Surefire flexifit hat bought in the states worn twice 15.
    Last edited by Edmasta; 30th November, 2017, 15:39.
    sigpic

  • #2
    Under armour shirt please if itís still available

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Bigkillamunkey View Post
      Under armour shirt please if itís still available
      Hi yes it is could you PM me please for PP details.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        everything pictured still available willing to move a little on the more expensive stuff or will do discount if you buy a couple of bits.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          When using the glasses do you find they dog a lot?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Jay9491 View Post
            When using the glasses do you find they dog a lot?
            No these are top of the line eye pro and I have a load of anti fog wipes too go with them anyway.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Would you take £30 delivered Iíll pay now?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Jay9491 View Post
                Would you take £30 delivered Iíll pay now?
                Yep please PM me for PP details
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Hazard 4 cap - SOLD
                  Mechanix gloves - SOLD
                  ESS Suppressor box set - SOLD
                  Pantac Dump Pouch - SOLD
                  m4 Mags with genuine Magpuls and TM speedloader - SOLD.
                  ops rig - SOLD
                  Source Bladder - SOLD
                  Safariland holster - SOLD



                  still loads left guys willing to budge on prices but most on eBay ending tomorrow so donít sleep.
                  Last edited by Edmasta; 3rd December, 2017, 23:20.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Edmasta
                    Make: Haley Strategic, ESS, Safariland, Magpul, Arctreyx and more in descriptions all either un used or very lightly used.
                    Item: pouches rigs all sorts
                    Condition: some new some lightly worn
                    Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: no x 3
                    Price/Payment: various see pictures all prices are including shipping
                    Pictures: yes




                    As stated before dropping out of airsoft so selling all my gear spent a lot of money on stuff as you can see and prices are cheap.




                    thanks Droidxrage@gmail.com or pm with interest please.





                    From left top right

                    Flyye pouch 7, 5.11 Dump pouch 8,HSGI (SOLD)

                    Maxpedition has a slight break on the clasp but works fine 10, WAS Belt 7.

                    one tigris mask 5.


                    Arcreyx leaf cap 10.


                    Magpul cap 7.


                    Hazard 4 cap 7


                    Haley Strategic DC3R Heavy rig with dangler both bought from tactical kit where a lot of my stuff is from 140.



                    OPS Jungle camo rig 24 used once.
                    [URL=http://imageshack.com/f/pofqapkbj][/URL

                    5.11 Digi Camo trousers lightly worn 36 x 34. 20


                    ESS Crossbow & suppressor pack rrp 99 i want 40 for them its all the box extra lenses etc.




                    Safariland paddle holster un used for glock 17 and 22. 20


                    FMA Tan fast helmet un used 40.


                    Source tactical multicam bladder back pack 25


                    Mecanix og plain black used twice 10.




                    Condor big back pack tan loads of pockets used 4 or 5 times cost 60 want 25.



                    Mixed patch lot with extra genuine Magpul boot in black all patches genuine some are 7 and up each i want 15 for the lot.
                    Maxpedition, Magpul Haley, HSGI and more in those patches.


                    Pantac large dump pouch 8


                    2 Random M4 mags with genuine magpul boots and a TM speedeloader 15.


                    Surefire flexifit hat bought in the states worn twice 15.
                    Hi, you still got the 5.11 trousers and ops rig. I can't view pics could you send some? Thanks

                    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by trojan0803 View Post
                      Hi, you still got the 5.11 trousers and ops rig. I can't view pics could you send some? Thanks

                      Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
                      Hi mate ops rig gone Trousers still here.
                      give me your email and I will send pics
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Haley rig & dangler down to £80 posted not going lower.

                        will do deals on all thatís left
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Genuine Magpul Mbus front flip up Iron sight £15 posted barely used.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Under armour top landed many thanks what size is the maritime please

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Haley Rig sold
                              condor Back Pack sold
                              pouch bundle sold
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X