Stephen Glennie is back!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephen Glennie is back!

I know this isn't necessarily what this section is for but I check this page in order to minimise the risk of being scammed, so I am sure other likely do the same.

The older forum users will remember a Stephen glennie who scammed quite a few forum users out of cash and guns on the classified section of this forum last year this was in addition to defrauding help for heroes out of over £5000!

I've seen a concerning post online on one of the fb pages that suggests he is at it again and actively scamming people.

Be aware he may approach you to trade or attempt to sell you guns and kit he has no intention of sending you.

He used other PayPal accounts of his 'friend's as his got blocked.

He is based in N.I so be wary guys he is back at it again.

Admins move or delete this post as you feel appropriate but I felt the word should be out so people can hopefully avoid being scammed.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I tried to like this post but for some reason it disliked it. Thanks for the heads up mate

Comment

He is back im the guy that he has just ripped off for £250.00.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Andy.

Can I ask what happened?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Comment

https://airsoft-forums.uk/index.php?...-is-a-scammer/
          ¬*

Comment

More evidence above using aliases

Comment

I have bought a G&G hc05 from someone down as Stevie and he was messaging me up until the point I paid and now I canít get anything from him. He is also from N.I. I hope it isnít the same person. He was meant to have sent it Friday on next day and I hanent recived anything and when I have messaged him by email, phone and on this site I have had no response.

Comment

Did you pay with PayPal geeno3000 ?

Comment

Originally posted by Window81 View Post
                  Did you pay with PayPal geeno3000 ?
                  Yes I did. It has only been 7 days since I have paid but he was meant to be posting it. It could be honest but after reading this I do wonder

Comment

Originally posted by geeno3000 View Post

Yes I did. It has only been 7 days since I have paid but he was meant to be posting it. It could be honest but after reading this I do wonder
                    Has now turned his voicemail off so it just rings off.

Comment

Mate, do yourself a favour and report it to PayPal straight away. 7 days to post something is taking the p**s. If there is nothing to hide he shouldnít be bothered with PayPal asking questions.
                      I had to do the same previously. The seller was genuine just had trouble posting for various reasons and didnít mind one bit about being reported to PayPal because he had nothing to hide. Item arrived, I retracted my complaint and gave some great feedback for him to PayPal.

Comment

Originally posted by Window81 View Post
                        Mate, do yourself a favour and report it to PayPal straight away. 7 days to post something is taking the p**s. If there is nothing to hide he shouldnít be bothered with PayPal asking questions.
                        I had to do the same previously. The seller was genuine just had trouble posting for various reasons and didnít mind one bit about being reported to PayPal because he had nothing to hide. Item arrived, I retracted my complaint and gave some great feedback for him to PayPal.
                        I have done that now. Thanks for the advice. So frustrating. Like I said before he wonít reply to anything so got to do it. If it was genuine it wouldnít bother me.

Comment

Let us know how you get on and I seriously hope it works out ok, should be no problem

Comment

Working...
                          X