Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cyma AEP with imported Shooters Design slide and Lipo and MOSFET installed by KOA Non

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] Cyma AEP with imported Shooters Design slide and Lipo and MOSFET installed by KOA Non

Make: Cyma
    Gun/Model: CM021
    Accessories: Mags and case and pouches
    Condition:Used
    Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:N/N/N
    Price/Payment:120 inc postage
    Pictures:https://imgur.com/gallery/XL1mA

Let it be known I have no idea why it doesn't fire as my Technician scammed me out of hundreds of pounds of parts. I spent a lot of money on this pistol and wanted it to be the most custom ever. The lipo and mosfet were installed by Kingdom of Airsoft and was quite expensive and I supplied many Laylax parts purchased from Eagle 6 and sent them to my Technician. He sent it back to me non firing and have no idea if he installed the parts or not. The slide alone was very expensive and the mods from KOA were expensive so that justifies the current price of 120 including shipping for this gun. This comes with many mags and pictures that can be fitted to a belt. The mags are extendable for two of them and there is also a metal case with pick and pluck foam I am supplying. Price maybe negotiable.

Re: Cyma AEP with imported Shooters Design slide and Lipo and MOSFET installed by KOA

Bump

Comment

Re: Cyma AEP with imported Shooters Design slide and Lipo and MOSFET installed by KOA

I completely forgot an R-hop was also installed by Kingdom of Airsoft so my total bill was 100. This gun now comes with no mags but you can pick them up easily from eBay for a tenner. Bump.

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump. Just a notice that it was a different tech that screwed me and not Kingdom of Airsoft he did quality work on the lipo and r-hop.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
                  X