Clear All

• [SOLD] Cm 127 aep

Make: CM
    Gun/Model: CM 127 AEP
    Accessories: As boxed.
    Condition: New
    FPS: 202 on .2's 05/03/17
    Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No/No/No.
    Price/Payment: Std 55 all in/upgrade to a hi-cap mag (100 bbs) 60 all in.

I bought a couple of these for friends and also to experiment on,I have a Cyma CM 030 too and they are very similar.I've decided I'll upgrade/mess with the 030 and keep one of these as a back-up,hence this sale.The mags and batteries from the Cyma 030 and the TM G18 fit,as shown in the picture and yes the do feed as they should.Internally they are the same.This has been test fired over a chrono only,the battery has not been charged,the box includes the manual,target,cleaning rod,loader,charger,mag and bb's..with the option to upgrade to the 100 round hi-cap mag...thanks.
    Attached Files

Re: Cm 127 aep

Got this back up for sale as someone forgot to tell me they didn't want it/weren't allowed it...

Comment

Still here..boxed new,just covering the costs on this...

Comment

BUMP...2 new spare batteries,1 x lipo version with charge adapter also available and negotiable....

Comment

I've done the lipo conversion on my other 127 so I have an excess of batteries I can't use which I can now offer as well.
          + 2 x std batteries 1 new/1 used and a new std charger @ 70.
          + 1 lipo battery and charger converter @ 85.(rrp 30+)These prices include all costs.
          That gives you 3 std batteries,2 mags and 1 lipo battery which does increase the Rof and trigger response.
          Attached Files

Comment

For 85 all in fees and posted you get 1 new,boxed and unused AEP with 3 std batteries(2 never been charged),2 chargers,1 lipo battery and charger converter,1 std mag (unused) and 1 hi-cap..

Comment

Working...
            X