Make: WE
    Gun/Model: Glock 19 gen 4
    Accessories: clone sure fire XC1, 2 spare WE mags
    Condition: good
    FPS: 290
    Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: no splits/looking for CA MP5 SD3 shell
    Price/Payment: £105
    Pictures: below

Sorry im a day behind with the date, took the pics yesterday but work got in the way of posting this ad

Selling my G19 as I use my Glock 22 more often so this has only seen 15 mins of game time, and sat in my kit bag for 6 months

great wee pistols and feels very comfortable in the hand, as itís the Gen 4 version it has different sized grip inserts to suit the individual. All mags are leak free but will be emptied before posting. XC1 is a nice little replica, not as bright as a X300 but great for navigation and only uses a single AAA battery

the pistol is in as new condition bar some small marks at the front right side as show in pics. In an ideal works Iíd keep it but itís doing nothing and Iíve got a hankering for a MP5 SD3.

in regards to swaps/PX, Iím after the exterior of a MP5 SD3, ideallly a Classic army body, but as long as itís non blowback as I have a fully upgraded gearbox and motor waiting to be dropped into it

PM me for quicker repsonse, and defence is required for this, I will not two tone, itís too nice a pistol

Can you pm me buddy? Won't let me send you a message privately

Comment

All sold now, thanks for the interest

Comment

Working...
      X