Cheap and Cheerful Pathfinder loadout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cheap and Cheerful Pathfinder loadout

its not an under armour shirt just the brown british army issue PT t shirt and i beleiev cooneen and watts are the manufacturer (cant remeber whats on the packet)
    It's not about you dying for your country...
    Its about making your enemies die for theres

Comment

Yeah they are dead cheap on fleebay

There are loads of pics of 16AA PF's wearing them on ops though and as the summer is comming it would make thinks nice and cool.

Comment

alot of blokes buy the 'Under Armour' green or tan, skin tight t shirts from the NAAFI out there so this is also an option.
        It's not about you dying for your country...
        Its about making your enemies die for theres

Comment

its far simpler than than, it was before UBACS came out, they were all doing it round H 6 or 7, a few people even cut the arms off dessie shirts and had them tailored onto the brown shirts.

As for the L119A1, the use mainly the standard weapons, SA80, LMG, etc it was only back in the day when they were black economy funded that they had whatever weapons they liked, theyve massively been drawn into line now, just because its a tough selection, its not green light for fancy guns..
          Originally posted by Bluegill
          5 years Backyard Skirmishing...

I hope that's not an airsoft euphemism

Comment

Originally posted by One Shot, One Kill View Post
            The Pathfinders don't use Multicam they are similar to the SAS their individual soldiers pick what they want to wear and interestingly enough they don't use Multicam the majority pick ACU or Desert DPM

where did you get that from?!! they wear the same as the rest

Comment

Originally posted by policeyounggun View Post
              What model vest would you recommend?
              if you want to look a little different they went through a stage of wearing the Blackhawk Strike Plate Carrier, the reason was they were trialled for a HERRICK tour by para reg

Comment

Originally posted by oneshot187 View Post
                As for the L119A1, the use mainly the standard weapons, SA80, LMG, etc it was only back in the day when they were black economy funded that they had whatever weapons they liked, theyve massively been drawn into line now, just because its a tough selection, its not green light for fancy guns..
                Still seeing a lot of recent pics (since the issue of MTP) of PF with L119's. Not saying they your wrong but it seems they are still using the fancy guns alot, in fact not just fancy guns but fancy guns with magpul parts on them too.

Apparently a PF
                Last edited by Abbadon101; 14 April, 2011, 23:49.

Comment

Fair one, maybe for a specified job but not normally. The thing to bare in mind with pics is PF is the generic media term when a pic of a special lokking guy is published, as they clearly get in the poop for saying sf, he was prob SF or more Likely sfsg, they see wings and thing ah PF.

Las few herricks they've used generic weapons just shit load more
                  Assets, trust me

Edit: just noted thats an ssm, hes also wearing multicam there not mtp

Comment

i've got an ics m4 ris to turn it to a l119a1

Comment

PF are using the L119A1 and defo don't cut about screaming they are SF in any way.

They use osprey but as stated have used WAS kit. There isn't a very big budget for the platoon as it comes out of 16AA Bde
                      NE SF Team needs YOU! go to http://tf22.freeforums.org/index.php for further info...

Comment

1980/90s m16a1/a2
                        m203
                        m72 laws
                        pressentsa80a2
                        ugl grenade attaches to above
                        lmg

Comment

check my pic i just use 95 dpm and a ghille with green hat and gloves, but if you want that afghan sniper look about you, then its pretty much modern british kit with a sniper rifle, no real sniper camo about it, and ofc the baseball cap is a must for this haha
                          He Who Dares Wins!
                          ICS MP5 ( For Sale )
                          CA M15A4 + M203 UGL
                          Warrior L96 + Fully upgraded

War is a Drug...

Comment

If you want to do a temperate load out, use tropics, with webbing. For theatre, Osprey plate carrie, ddpm trousers and t shirt.

Comment

In the army there are no makes. It's all made by the MOD. In theatre now, they would most probably wear the same as a standard soldier.
                              The Survivors airsoft team are now recruiting, go to our web page; http://thesurvivorsairsoftteam.webs.com/

Comment

So I imagine a kevlar helmet, standard issue MOLLE carrier. (hoggy21 is right, osprey is probably the closest you will get) S95 trousers, t-shirt(you can buy pathfinder t-shirts of eBay) and standard issue desert boots. Either a l1911 or an A2 as a weapon.
                                The Survivors airsoft team are now recruiting, go to our web page; http://thesurvivorsairsoftteam.webs.com/

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

policeyounggun Just got back into airsofting now i have got a lot older this account was from when i was 15 Find out more about policeyounggun
                                Working...
                                X