X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well/Warrior L96 VS Tokyo Marui L96

Well/Warrior L96 VS Tokyo Marui L96

What do you think?
    [Professional Training Weapon HK416] [WE M4 CQBR] [Tokyo Mauri Sig Sauer P226R]

[United States Navy EOD Impression]

Tm hands down better performance and the mag is in the correct place!

Sent from my HTC Hero using Tapatalk
    PM me if you're looking for S-ARMS M4 mags

Comment

Re: Well/Warrior L96 VS Tokyo Marui L96

But does the 350 FPS on the TM match the 450 FPS of the Warrior

Comment

Its not all about fps !The tm l96 will proberly have better accuracy. The tokyo marui will be much more reliable too . I say tokyo mauri l96.

Comment

What is the range like on the TM

Comment

I dont know dont own one . You can always get an upgraded spring

Comment

The well warrior L96 is a joke compared to the TM one hell you shouldn't even try and compare the two. Having used both the TM murders it in every aspect, its as simple as that.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Do you own a Warrior

Comment

The Pope do you have a TM L96

Comment

No two of my mates do fully upgraded by Z1 I owned a warrior one in the past. Nothing more I can say other than the TM one kills the warrior in every aspect bar overall cost.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Do you know the range of the warrior and the tm

Comment

In it's stock form I honestly was dissapointed with my TM L96, maybe I was expecting too much from it but I found that the hop wasn't as responsive as I thought it should have been. It's better placement than the VSR hop IMO though, so that's good.
                        I think after upgrades are purchased, it could perform much much better than it was and maybe on par with other upgraded rifles on the field.

Comment

I own a Well one and I had it stock for nearly a year with it, in my opinion as stock well out performed. I know someone who had a TM one for 2 games and then swapped it. Reliablity, my Well has only just gone wrong after one year of constant games. 6.05 barrel standard is nice and I got 470 fps straight out of the box. Worst thing about the Well was adjusting the hop. In my opinion major difference people are gonna say about is reliability, so buy the Maurzen one
                          Stop Drop And Roll

Comment

True to the above, but better yet instead of getting the TM L96, spend the cash and get a gas Tanaka
                            Realistic mag placement and zero resistance bolt makes it a much better choice than the TM, and cash-wise if you're spending the money on the TM L96 then it would likely cost less to get the Tanaka performing to the level of the fully upgraded TM L96, and the added bonus of it being much quieter than the L96.
                            Tanaka's also have a PCS bolt, which acts like an NPAS.

Oh, the wonderful world of gas weapons.

Comment

I own a Well MB05 with Mauser Trades.
                              It's basically a fancy Well/Warrior L96.

Everything on it is stock. Spring, cylinder, bolt, barrel (6.08mm), hop up and rubber... and it owns. I have also replaced the trigger system because my original broke after a year of general use (and over 1500 rounds fired).

-The spring is sufficient.
                              -The cylinder/bolt ain't broke. no need to fix.
                              -The barrel gives me amazing accuracy at 70m with 0.25g BBs
                              -I DIDN'T EVEN REALISE THE HOP UP WAS ADJUSTABLE...
                              -Hop up and rubber have bedded them selves in giving me amazing spin, range and accuracy.

But- the chances of getting a real performer is probably the same as getting a real lemon. I was lucky, but straight out the box, Well/Warrior is awesome.
                              TM L96's will probably perform as the next one you see, they're more... carefully designed. Well/Warrior get 95% of their guns out fine. maybe 10% of that are actually TM standard!

All I can say is, I am never giving up my Mauser Sr Pro Tactical it's a beast.
                              And If you want a Well/Warrior to perform for life? Put in a Laylax Zero Trigger... which I am trying to get my hands on. :p
                              That is literally all I need. Wouldn't change anything else in my gun.
                              sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

One Shot, One Kill Find out more about One Shot, One Kill
                              Working...
                              X