Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dudes army of two style loadout

Hi everyone,
    I’ve been looking at doing an army of two style loadout for sometime now, I know it’s been done a lot already and that threads already exist just didn’t want anyone thinking I was hijacking theirs.

This will be an on going project that I will update as I go over the next couple of months, any advice, tips, help from everyone is always appreciated.

Research is already underway, going to get the games and play through them (fun research, lol) and have been going over images on google and reading up on airsoft army of two loadouts.

Realistically looking for a skirmisable loadout as cool as the armour and neckguards are I will be primarily using this for CQB so need something that’s not to bulky when climbing through windows etc.

A list of what I’m looking to get and the solutions I have found so far:

Mask > got one a while back but came damaged so the shop gave me a refund and let me keep the mask, decided to see how safe it was so test fired on it the other day with a variety for guns at close range, very impressed when it held together so going to reinforce and maybe redesign it for use.

Assault vest > viper special ops vest in black (also has shoulder pads, bonus!)

Shoulder pads > see above

Neck guard > ops gear neoprene neck guard, not having much luck finding anything else through google in the uk

T-shirt > black t-shirt cheap & cheerful

Trousers > black or dark grey camo combats (multicam for woodland)

Gloves > black padded gloves (multicam for woodland)

Knee/elbow pads > black set which i’m looking into trying to find something that’s combatable and doesn’t slip out of place

Guns! > ics M4 cqb smg, currently working on an ares/systema MG36 drum mag style conversion, tm Spas 12 tri shotgun, duel pistols (personal preference) & Revolving ics grenade launcher and grenade bandolier.
    sigpic
    Armoury:Tm mp5/Ics m16/Spartac AK74U/Spartac AK pistol/m56c/Hfc m190/Tm m9 tactical master/Armourer works HX11/Dynatex BFG

Re: Dudes army of two style loadout

Neck guards etc I would look on the bay of e for those.

Comment

Had a look on e of bay last nite, few close but no cigar, what about anti-stab neck guards where might I find them?
      sigpic
      Armoury:Tm mp5/Ics m16/Spartac AK74U/Spartac AK pistol/m56c/Hfc m190/Tm m9 tactical master/Armourer works HX11/Dynatex BFG

Comment

Pm'd with some help for this

Ollie.
        sigpic

You're funny....I'm Gonna Kill You Last
        Originally posted by Kagedwolf
        I suppose your catchphrase would be "HEIL HITLER!"?
        Originally posted by Major
        well i doubt it comes under any copyright infringement!

Comment

Going to try make the neck guard from some padded material and attach it to my assault vest somehow

Cheers for those links ollie, the neck guard is exactly what I'm after

I've got enough gear to start a loadout, will add new bits as it comes together and pics
          sigpic

Comment

you could try and get a black otv interceptor vest as its a bulky sorta vest then long shot but where i used to play ice hockey look for a hockey neck guard they are nice and bulky aswell and just customise that a slight bit to get the look maybe

Comment

Look forward to seeing your loadout mate, all these army of two style threads look good. Any plans on pimping out the mask?

Taking Signature requests, PM me for details.

Comment

[/QUOTE]
                sigpic

Comment

Last edited by Dude666fx; 30 April, 2011, 00:53. Reason: extra pics
                  sigpic

Comment

Found some old knee pads I've pinned onto my current vest which need a sand down from when i sprayed them with olive krylon and used a ski mask as a neck protector for effect for the time being.

The mask is just going to get a bit more fibre glass and slight reshape to make the skull features stand out a bit more, then a repaint similar to how it is now black with gun metal/dull silver highlights.
                    sigpic

Comment

Looking very good mate. Should custom paint that mask!

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
                        Last edited by Dude666fx; 7 May, 2011, 23:01. Reason: extra pics
                        sigpic

Comment

Sanded down the mask a bit to get the fibreglass to stick and have started repairs and a bit of reinforcement round the front of the eye sockets.

Took an unused pocket off an old assault vest for the neck guard base, attached velcro at the back to secure it around my neck. Cut and sowed padding to the inner side. This works quite well being flexible and comfortable, also attached a couple of pop buttons to the neck guard and the assault vest to stop it moving out of position when in place.

Sanded the olive camo off the shoulder pads and sowed them to the assault vest. Not sure if I should paint the pads or leave them as they are now for the battle worn effect.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
                          Last edited by Dude666fx; 7 May, 2011, 23:32. Reason: extra pics
                          sigpic

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]
                            Last edited by Dude666fx; 7 May, 2011, 23:45. Reason: pic change
                            sigpic

Comment

defo reinforce the eye sockets mate. Those army of two masks a bit dodgey! although you picked the less dodgey of the two
                              TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Dude666fx Airsoft and then some Find out more about Dude666fx
                              Working...
                              X