German desert pics...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• German desert pics...

Here's a few reference pics I thought maybe useful....

Re: German desert pics...

i never realised till i saw these and some other afghan pics, that how widely used the mp7 is.

i always asumed it was used by sf and anti terror chappies rather than front line troops, but it seems to be the regular armament for dog handlers.

if you want some more info on the bundeswehr in the ghan, visit the tube and search bundeswehr in afghanistan, theres a few doctumentires up (in german but you can enjoy the moveing pictographs, i do haha) which lets ya know more and ya get to see some of the kit they use, rubber over boots and the mg3-4, and the mix of kits they use, acu rank patches along side the german ones and bits like that.

Comment

I do love the desert flecktarn; one of the best camo patterns IMO

Comment

Been working on my Desert Flecktarn loadout, its a pain as I had to source the vest from Germany as Desert fleck seems to be as rare as rocking horse shite in UK.. at a reasonable price..

Comment

looks good. just twist ya beret a lil bit, the badge should be over your temple. it does take awhile to feel right, rather than wearing it in british position.

as for importing from germany, i have a few german sites, an im quite often ordering from them, because they the only places you can get the correct insignia, and find rather rare an unknow equipment and patterns.

how does the it work in woodlands you know? we were tempted to loadup in it but we play woods mostly.

Comment

In darkened woodland it worked ok, as its mostly brown in there, but in more open area's you are as obvious as hell..

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Fox1 Find out more about Fox1
            Working...
            X