15.06%
    Non magnified ACOG
    8.79%
    Magnified ACOG
    26.36%
    None
    21.76%

Re: What optics do you use?

I don't. It's airsoft, why do you need optics?

Comment

Becase iron sights are a bitch to use in the dark??

Eotech clone!! All the way!!

Comment

balistic glasses lol

Comment

Decent quality Aimpoint clone on my 416 and MP5.

Just got my hands on a Tasco 4-16x50 scope for my M14 DMR.

They're not strictly needed with magnification (certainly not up to the x16 I just bought!), though they can help to take tag numbers from teflon warriors if nothing else, but a decent reflex/red dot does make snap shooting a little easier.
          sigpic

Comment

I use an Eotech 552, very easy to shoot with. Out of intrest who actually uses there scope/optics? Ive met a few people who just put it on for looks, which seems a little pointless.
            sigpic If you sell, buy or trade with me please remeber to leave feedback!

Comment

BEER GOGGLES mostly?
              sigpic
              Delta Rats 2nd Mounted Guard

Comment

Originally posted by pope3984 View Post
                I use an Eotech 552, very easy to shoot with. Out of intrest who actually uses there scope/optics? Ive met a few people who just put it on for looks, which seems a little pointless.
                Why is it pointless? As Panoptes states, "I don't. It's airsoft, why do you need optics?"

I'm of the same opinion. Unless you're using a sniper (which I don't) optics are really just for the look, nothing else.
                There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

i actually us a trijicon acog with a small red on top. Its completely pointless realy but it looks good and is great for spying on the nieghbours. lol
                  sigpic
                  Delta Rats 2nd Mounted Guard

Comment

Sell it to me then

I have cash waiting mate

Dom

Comment

ACOG because it looks damn cool, but also it's good for spotting people with as well. The magnification isn't practical but it helps my piss poor eyesight in spotting people who are hiding behind bushes.

Comment

eotecs are the way to go.... never understand people that say "its airsoft you dont need optics" way i see it is if your using iron sights your probly one of those people that follow the stream of bb's then tell people you hit them and they are cheating when in actual fact by the time you moved your stream on to them they probly already hit you since they have their optics sighted in properly. speaking from a woodland point of view though for cqb optics arnt that usefull.

Comment

I tend to use either an aimpoint or I paint on glow in the dark paint on my sights, which actually works quite well

Comment

I use a tasco 40mm type of scope, looks stupid to be fair, but I only really use it to spot, I did use a red dot acog, purely for aesthetic reasons, may well try a 4x acog when money permits.

Comment

I use a G&P aimpoint. And I find it's actually useful, using mostly only semi and mid-caps, I don't have the ammo to waste walking a shot onto a target.
                              Also because I use a mesh face mask (which is something I won't budge on) I can't get close enough to the stock to look down the iron sights properly.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MAJIK Find out more about MAJIK
                              Working...
                              X