What optics do you use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What optics do you use?

majik acogs cost lots considering they just look good. I suggest you save your money for a better gun coz you g36 is rubish, or buy a new tac vets because that is also rubish as it doesnt fit any of your ammo or mags proberly. Dont be a muppet!
    sigpic
    Delta Rats 2nd Mounted Guard

Comment

Originally posted by BAMF View Post
      Why is it pointless? As Panoptes states, "I don't. It's airsoft, why do you need optics?"

I'm of the same opinion. Unless you're using a sniper (which I don't) optics are really just for the look, nothing else.

What I was getting at is I use mine for aiming.
      sigpic If you sell, buy or trade with me please remeber to leave feedback!

Comment

Mk 1 human eyeball and iron sights, optics are close to pointless in airsoft and can actually be a hinderance.
        HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

A Reflex with a laser on it ( I Go to CQB )

ZT

Comment

eotech 552 with red laser pointer case fitted
            "Of all the things i've lost, I miss my mind the most"

Comment

I find optics very practical. Certainly when engaging at max range in woodland then a mag csope is ideal for watching fall of shot and adjustment, spotting etc. My optics are normally as zeroed as you can get for airsoft and almost always i hit what i am aiming at. For CQB then i have to agree again that red dot-reflex make snap shooting so much easier. However each to their own, and go with what suits your style of play. I have always used optics so its second nature to me, and very rarely ever use iron sights, apart from on my MP5 in CQB. Optics wise i am running at present

G&P X4 ACOG TA01
              ACM Elcan scope
              ACM Aimpoint comp M4
              ACM EO Tech 552
              Star SUSAT
              Current armoury

ICS L86 A2 LSW - CYMA AIM's - C.A. MP5 A3 - C.A. HK 33 K - J.G. G36 KSK - G&P L119 A1 - C.A. HK 53 - STAR FNC Para -CYMA Galil SAR - Real sword Type 56 - T.M. Sig P226 - KSC USP Compact - KSC HK USP 45 - KSC Glock 19 -

Comment

Originally posted by Splinter456 View Post
                majik acogs cost lots considering they just look good. I suggest you save your money for a better gun coz you g36 is rubish, or buy a new tac vets because that is also rubish as it doesnt fit any of your ammo or mags proberly. Dont be a muppet!
                My g36 is fine mate I'm upgrading soon

My vest is also fine as the I can fit one mag in each pouch and the rest of them in my big back pouch no problem

Dom

Comment

I've tried lots of different sights... in the end, the Irons always win...

Except for snipers, which most dont have irons!
                  sigpic

Comment

Eotech 552 with a flip to side aimpoint magnifier... All chinasoft ofcourse
                    sigpic

The Proud Owner Of A New G&P US Navy MK23 LMG (Stoner 63)!

Comment

Aimpoint on a flip to side mount on the PDW. AK might get an aimpoint if I can find a RIS gas tube for it.

Comment

either a 3 - 9x40 tasco or a pulsar n550 on the m14, iron sights and a laser on the mp5k. there all effective depending on the situation

Comment

Iron sights. I used to use an Aimpoint on the ol' M4 until I realised that this...
                          Originally posted by Devlin View Post
                          optics are close to pointless in airsoft and can actually be a hinderance.
                          ...was true.

However, I can understand that they are useful for spotting in certain circumstances.

Comment

m4 and l85 i have iron sights, sold my 552 i have an acog but that is going as there is no zoom, looking for a susat or acog 4x, but is there much point to thhe zoom?

Comment

Ive got a acog for my m4 no magnification just there for looks and quick target spoting. Ive tried it on my g36c and just doesnt look right so going to get a G&P aimpoint and fit a 3x magnifier behind it so can remove or keep in place when needed

Comment

Scopes. Lots of scopes.

I use 4 different scopes. One for each rifle, then a spare... For some reason.
                                Looking to change one or two of them to Leupold clones though, mainly for aesthetic reasons.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MAJIK Find out more about MAJIK
                                Working...
                                X