Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US NAVY SEALS - Post 2001 Iraq & Afghanistan

Hey guys,

Its about time we put a 100% Seals thread together as they are such a popular loadout. I am currently putting a loadout like the one in the pic below (RIP) together and just waiting on a few more bits to get it sorted.

Post your pics, or real Seal pics if thats the targeted loadout you are after. I would kind of like to make this thread a comparison one. "Heres the real pic of what I aimed for, heres my version"
    There are thousands of seal pics on the web so there does not need to be any arguments about right and wrong gear

Heres what I am aiming for and below that is the gear I currently have to build the loadout.

My Kit List:

DCU Boonie
    DCU Trousers
    DCU Shirt - Raid Modded
    Tan Desert Boots - to comfy to risk changing. Still suitable though.
    All US Issued

RRV with assorted pouches like in picture - Mixture of Eagle Industries & Pantac
    DCU Camelback

G&P CQBR with full tan cam job and then worn.
    TM P226 - kept in far right mag pouch on rrv like the pics.

Still need suitable radio setup and riggers belt.

Re: US NAVY SEALS - Post 2001 Iraq & Afghanistan

I don't have any pictures so cant back this up .But the seals attached to my squadron in 2004 all wore the all in one overalls in coyote tan .Belt kit i couldn't comment on . They had m4's with 203's and normal carry handle's no optics sprayed in desert camo

Comment

It would be good to see some pics of them if anyone knows of one...
      There are some seal pics floating around that sound similar to what you have described but they have LC2 mag pouches on belt rigs so they are perhaps older.

Comment

The only pics i have is there transport "Sea hawks" so cant help you there bud sorry .
        There job was to op a factory compound as it it was believed they were stock piling weapons in the south of iraq .And we would pick the 6 up in the early hours in the wolfs and take them back to camp

Comment

I would swap the boonie out for a Protec or a mich2000

and try adding a MBITR (dummy with talkie in or working replica) onto the rrv for commo.

Im about to start work on my 2008-9ish seals loadout. so keep your eyes peeled

Comment

Originally posted by murta369 View Post
            I would swap the boonie out for a Protec or a mich2000

and try adding a MBITR (dummy with talkie in or working replica) onto the rrv for comma.
            Protec is on the cards for sure I originally planned the loadout with a protect full lid but then got the boon in my local surplus store for a few quid. Although during the summer I would rather play in a boon thats for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by sniper34d View Post
              Hey guys,

Its about time we put a 100% Seals thread together as they are such a popular loadout. I am currently putting a loadout like the one in the pic below (RIP) together and just waiting on a few more bits to get it sorted.

Post your pics, or real Seal pics if thats the targeted loadout you are after. I would kind of like to make this thread a comparison one. "Heres the real pic of what I aimed for, heres my version"
              There are thousands of seal pics on the web so there does not need to be any arguments about right and wrong gear

Heres what I am aiming for and below that is the gear I currently have to build the loadout.

My Kit List:

DCU Boonie
              DCU Trousers
              DCU Shirt - Raid Modded
              Tan Desert Boots - to comfy to risk changing. Still suitable though.
              All US Issued

RRV with assorted pouches like in picture - Mixture of Eagle Industries & Pantac
              DCU Camelback

G&P CQBR with full tan cam job and then worn.
              TM P226 - kept in far right mag pouch on rrv like the pics.

Still need suitable radio setup and riggers belt.
              Is that an RRV there using or an LBT 1961A Band?

Comment

They're RRVs.

More reference pics:

May their souls live on.

Comment

In the first pic, the guy on the right is Marcus Luttrell, he's the author of Lone Survivor and the other three are his team mates who didn't make it.
                  It's highly recommended, one of the better books which has surfaced in recent years and has been covered on various show on Discovery & History Channels. You guys will love it and there's a ton of photos for loadout inspiration too.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/The.Officia...anpage?sk=wall

The link to his Facebook page - he has some cool pics in there too.

Comment

I'm currently building a SEAL Blaster, should be nice All i need are the innerds and a pistol grip

Comment

damn,

£5 for the book.

I should stop reading too many posts

Comment

Bravo two zero was a good read, on the subject of army books
                          146 ATC...

Cocked, locked and ready to rock!

Comment

Do seals where ACU or the digital desert camo these days if they go in all geared up? Or is it simply black/OD or under cover?

Comment

I'm pretty sure they use AOR1 and AOR2 mostly these days (their own desert and woodland digital patterns respectively) quite hard to get hold of though as far as i'm aware. I think there are some chinese manufacturers that make it, I'm sure members more in the know could point you in the right direction

Question of my own, in the earlier pictures i.e. op Redwing era, are the SEALs using the backplate along with the RRV?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sniper34d Find out more about sniper34d
                              Working...
                              X