Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FN Mk 20 (kinda like a scar heavy)

Hey people,

Managed to get to hold a real steel FN Mk 20 (kinda like a scar heavy but for sniping)today at RIAT with USAF pararecuse and was wondering if there was an airsoft equivelent or would i have to mod a scar h??

Thanks

Luke

Re: FN Mk 20 (kinda like a scar heavy)

VFC made the SSR, but im not sure if this is a little longer? only difference being it has a standard SCAR stock that house the battery, however you may be able to fit your RS one?

that and the ssr is like rocking horse shite =/
    'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Comment

I'm sure VFC make one, the SSR.

Ninjad.

Comment

thx guys found an SSR by VFC on a certain US airsoft site. If anybody has any other ideas plaese comment cos i think im gona shop around.

Comment

cant get um in the uk anymore mate can tell you that for free mate, best to look abroad, maybe a couple of places that might or might not be based in the far east. i know our beloved and one & only store in the world doesnt stock um.
          'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

luketabasco "Incoming fire has the right of way." Find out more about luketabasco
          Working...
          X