Snickers MK2 Gas Grenade Avoid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snickers MK2 Gas Grenade Avoid

Ok I'll keep this short and sweet although I have a bitter taste in my mouth after spending 75.00 on 3 snickers grenades and 27.00 in import duty and fees.
    They look good in the pack and bought as a substitute to a dynatech.
    I filled the first one with gas pulled the pin and threw the grenade. It went off the second I released it. I tightened up the screw on the neck. Filled with gas again only to get it to detonate the very second I released it. I tried the other 2 that I purchased and they were exactly the same.
    If your thinking of buying some then dont waste your money like I did. They are fit for nothing and are utter rubbish and ended up where rubbish should be put. In the bin. Ok it might seem a bit extreme but really they are that bad. Do not waste your money like I have.
    This is my rifle, this is my gun.
    This ones for fighting and this ones for fun!!!

Re: Snickers MK2 Gas Grenade Avoid

I strongly agree. Mine did last over 40 detonations but burst on it's own accord. i also like the appraisals thread you had. I knew exactly what had happened :-)
    www.Conjuctivitus.com Now that's a site for sore eyes

Comment

Yeah clicked the wrong blooming button realised and edited it out lol.

Comment

did you actually bin them? if not i would like to buy the buggered ones as i have a project i could use some of the parts for. pm me if you still have the remains

Comment

Sorry mate they went in the bin.

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydash View Post
            They look good in the pack and bought as a substitute to a dynatech.
            I filled the first one with gas pulled the pin and threw the grenade. It went off the second I released it. I tightened up the screw on the neck. Filled with gas again only to get it to detonate the very second I released it. I tried the other 2 that I purchased and they were exactly the same.
            A friend of mine has bought these and modified them. They are not stock working grenades. Basically the nut and bolt that adjust the timing spin freely in the body. So you need to glue down the nut or make an incision into the body so you can hold down the nut with a spanner. Then you can adjust.

We also found it has a bit of a pressure problem & ideally sealing up a row of the holes will solve the problem!

Im not contradicting you - As stock, they are awful and I dont know how they were allowed to be released into the market. However with a handful of modifications they work just as well as the AI tornados.

We spent this weekend modifying 1 for 134a to find out that it has been banned =(
            Kiran Payne
            TM P226 Custom, TM SAI G34, WE SRU G17, WE SAI M&P 9mm, WE SRU Apache XDM IPSC, KWA Kriss Vector Hard Recoil, TM HK416 Recoil
            Looking for another TM G17 and a TM M870

sigpic

Comment

i bought one last year,i tightened the screw and put a single layer of insulation tape around the the fill bar,and can get upto about 6 seconds by tightening or loosening the screw.i personnaly think they are quite good,but as mentioned,they dont work straight from the box (or bubble pack) without a bit of work.

not as good as the kings arms pom (james boom copy) grenade. they are a lot better and only about £10 more expensive.
              sigpic
              Originally Posted by Boo-Sabum Ben
              Last helmet I tried was a perfect circle, and pressed hard against the front and back, but could happily fit all my fingers up the sides...

Comment

Where can you get these?

Comment

i go tmine from khmountain
                  sigpic
                  Last helmet I tried was a perfect circle, and pressed hard against the front and back, but could happily fit all my fingers up the sides...

Comment

Hadn't heard of that site, just placed an order for some gear.

Thanks for the heads up.

Also i would edit it out if i were you, ZeroOne is the only airsoft shop in the universe remember?!?

Comment

So wait? Tripwire traps no?
                      -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                      -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Originally posted by jonny lovegrove View Post
                        So wait? Tripwire traps no?

sorry mate...dont quite follow
                        sigpic

Comment

If they go of instantly, use them as DIY claymores?

Comment

ahh right.....
                            you could but they dont really go with a bang,and the spread ,even on propane is only about 5 mteres (ish).
                            or go for the tantilisingly more fun,face pulling bfg lol. might not hit with a bb but the expressions they pull when they soil themselves makes it worth it lol
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by magslap View Post
                              ahh right.....
                              you could but they dont really go with a bang,and the spread ,even on propane is only about 5 mteres (ish).
                              or go for the tantilisingly more fun,face pulling bfg lol. might not hit with a bb but the expressions they pull when they soil themselves makes it worth it lol
                              True have had a few go off too close for comfort. I was sat in a corner defending and one bounced off the wall into my lap. (thank god for "cups") the pressure resulted in a very uncomfortable hour, and a funny walk...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

dirtydash Find out more about dirtydash
                              Working...
                              X