Thunder Grenade CO2 Flashbang Simulator Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thunder Grenade CO2 Flashbang Simulator Kit

Anyone got one of these that can write a review?

I'm considering getting one to go with my Dynatec Impact grenade, but was unsure how good they are.

If no-one has one, guess i'll have to buy one and see for myself. lol

CK

Edit: Z1 link: http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=5886

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Re: Thunder Grenade CO2 Flashbang Simulator Kit

I will try and get one up by tomorrow for you.

IMO they are very good, but ill get something sorted with pictures and more words

Comment

Are those the plastic shelled grenades you put a lil C02 cartrigde in a metal tube?

If so, theyre crap =/

I had one, it was truly terrible, the timer mechanism was unreliable as hell and especially in cold weather could take anything up to a few minutes to detonate, IF it detonated, sometimes it would just swell up and not burst, or just sit there and do nothing, or detonate as soon as you went to pick it up killing you and everyone around you.

Worst. Grenade. Ever.

Comment

Bought one of these last week at GZW, I had great fun with it, really loud, wasn't too hot a day, not too cold either. When put together properly they really seem to work well, and really loud. Louder than a 9mm BFG. I was so impressed with it I have now bought a second.

The cost of running these is quite high, as the shells (if ordered from HK) work out at around £1 each, and a Co2 capsule is about 50p each everywhere I looked. Making the cost per use £1.50 approx. But they are cool. Maybe they wont be so good in winter, however Co2 is quite reliable in cold weather im told, so it might be ok.

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

CK Find out more about CK
        Working...
        X