Review channel coming soon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review channel coming soon!

Okay guys, after not having enough reviews for things I want available, people Pming me about my own guns, and endless threads asking for reviews I have decided to start a video review channel!

I'll be reviewing everything that comes my way, guns, kit, clothes, parts etc etc.

Reviews will not be your standard Internet reviews, not consisting of it "comes in a box, It's made of metal, it shoots really good, lolzords." but aimed at what we all look for in a rifle and skirmish tool.

Obviously I'll post links up on here for those who are interested as well.

If you like what you see, then please feel free to send your own guns to me! It will be free of charge, and I'll cover return postage. I obviously cannot however cover any damage in transit, so you'd have to take that risk yourself.

Please feel free to advertise the channel as you see fit, the more views, the more the channel will grow and grow. That's the dream anyway.

Let me know what things are most important to you in a review, and what questions you always find yourself asking when you want a new gun.

Re: Review channel coming soon!

I'll be banging that new chick in transformers before i let you take apart anything of mine.

That is all i have to add

Comment

Lol. The reviews won't be a takedown! Just an out of the box look at it, and then play around with.

Although thinking about it, that's probably the same as most kids reviews!

Comment

Hahaha. I'll have a think about it. Maybe I'll stick to written reviews instead!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Boo-Sabum Ben Instructor & Umpire with the International Taekwon-Do Federation Find out more about Boo-Sabum Ben
        Working...
        X