Real Tactics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Real Tactics?

Does anyone, when defending a location, just sit there and wait for the enemy?

Satellite patrols! Get out there and take the fight to the enemy! Worked a treat last Saturday as they weren't expecting it.

Comment

I do like to run interference, and wait until the enemy have move past me, to then start shooting at them

Comment

As somebody once said a plan lasts as long as the first contact with the enemy, tend to get frustrated with working out a plan so cunning you could put a tail on it and call it a weasel, only at the moments the jaws close for it to degenerate in the famous Monty Python Guildford Womens Institute re-enacting the Battle of Waterloo.
        When the tactics go well it is a joy though.
        Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
        Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Templar, you should know the quote is "no plan survives first contact"!
          sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

You see, its all correct - He is always there like a Jedi.

I was being slack Mr. S

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
            Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Feel free to chastise yourself accordingly!!
              sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

Scourged with barbed wire until it jolly well stung Mr S.

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

I use real tactics from the Matrix.

No really, at longer ranges, I can keep suppressive fire on a bunker while moving and dodging there shots due to the distances involved. The 3 guys on my team behind me cracked up laughing the last time I did that.

Fun times.

Comment

was taught room clearance by a bunch of marines, in airsoft it works as long as you have to right tools for the job and the right people with the right frame of mind. site pyros are good but not when you are trying to clear a room, you throw 1 of them bad boys in then you give the ememy team time to find cover so we use BFGs. Now throw 1 or 2 of them in and you have 1 clear room, move in to clear out any survivors and move on. Fire and support manoeuvre works as long as you have good team with you and have trained together to use it. once again we were taught by royal to use it. Its a good thing having a site run by exBootnecks lol
                    Team DC........................it's all about shock and awe

Comment

We have only really used a rolling defence it works great for multi stage games were you have to keep the enemy at bay for the longest time possible.
                      it is only a game BUT IM STILL GONA KILL YOU

Comment

Tactics can work it just depends on the type of people involved if they just like to prat about etc then no but if your like me where things are done properly then they do work, but best saved for milsim weekends.
                        Check out Humber Airsoft!. North Lincolnshire & East Riding Of Yorkshires largest dedicated outdoor airsoft site.
                        www.humberairsoft.co.uk & on Facebook @ Humber Airsoft

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by felix80 View Post
                          was taught room clearance by a bunch of marines,
                          Didn't involve farting by any chance?

Comment

*bbrrrppppp*

Comment

'slicing the pie' as a way of covering doors in games without pyros definitely works- its a swat manouevure. i also find that corner clearance and window cover works!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

laurence Find out more about laurence
                              Working...
                              X