X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KJ Works GBLK G23

whats your thoughts

Re: KJ Works GBLK G23

Well to begin with, the KJW G23 is one of the most well loved Airsoft pistols on the market. Loved by players for it's reliability, durability, looks and it's cheap price. It is the ideal sidearm for most Airsoft beginners and even professionals like to use KJWs as sidearms. Although mine hasn't turned up yet, just saying. But honestly it really is one of the most loved guns on the market.

Comment

Re: KJ Works GBLK G23

The mags are supposed to be TM spec, so you should be able to use TM and WE G17 mags in it, although some people have found that they won't quite fit width wise.
      My experience is that the valve knocker isn't the strongest, and can break. fortunately steel replacements are easy to come by. And the frame can crack if you give it a good whack (dropping it on a concrete floor, for example).
      I've also found that the trigger feel is poor in comparison to other guns. Just feels kind of vague and rough.

That being said, the trigger seems to be a glock issue rather than a KJW issue (I.e. it affects most glocks to some extent) the valve knocker is an easy fix with cheap upgrades, and even if you do manage to break the frame, you can get a new one from KJW pretty cheaply, and it's an easy replacement.

Overall, for the price you pay, it's a damn good bit of kit.
      Not actually a builder
      Not actually called Bob.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

hhhhjlewis Find out more about hhhhjlewis
      Working...
      X