Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

"Guardia Civil" Loadout (Spanish BADASS Police Force)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Guardia Civil" Loadout (Spanish BADASS Police Force)

That last pic Robin is Guardia in black kit with their green beret. Not sure what duty they would be on to be in black though as it's normally the province of the Nationales only.
    Also don't forget the "locales" - they will have light blue shirts with dark blue/black trousers and also armed - another option easier to replicate.
    The only time I've ever come across them out of green is on border or "special" duties. The green has historical and legal reasons for use.
    Thinking about it though - they work in conjunction with the Nacionales at airports and Borders so the blue/black has probably come from there.
    sigpic
    Signature removed due to one bearded mans love for another.....

(and Ponies)

Comment

Even still, thanks a bunch guys. I can have multiple Guardia outfits if I wanted!

I think that's all I really need. But leaving this open in case anyone has any other input!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rockinrobin View Post
        Can't remember if this is police or military SF, but it's Spanish for sure:
        That's a member of the GEO (Grupo Especial de Operaciones). SWAT equivalent.

You can get lots of info about the GEO here: http://www.lawebdelgeo.es/

The Guardia Civil is part of the Spanish Armed Forces and takes orders from the Ministry of Defence. They are considered military personnel by all means.

Their uniforms are usually pale green shirt and dark green trousers, with black apparel. This is consistent in general for land branches of the service (Traffic, Rural units, Seprona -park rangers-...)
        GAR units (Rapid Action Group, antiterrorist mostly) use dark green for shirt and trousers and SAR and other rescue units might use bright orange suits.

For airsoft I'd go the GAR route

In some rare ocasions you can see them wearing National Police-style blue equipment.

Comment

I like the GAR look, very much a mix of regular continental police and the FFL (especially with the beret badge on the right).
          sigpic

Comment

That is a nice look indeed! I think I have all the pictures I need now!
            sigpic

Comment

If it's any help, on my last trip to Spain, a lot of the police were armed with Walther P99s, H&K USP Compacts and what looked like H&K P2000s.

Comment

For the GC you can use Beretta 92FS, H&K USP and Sig-PRO (officers and covert units).

Some more pics:

UEI (Special Intervention Unit) uses (or used) the Glock 17.

Comment

I'm ex Policia Nacional ( used to live in spain with my parents ), so if you want to know ANYTHING ask a question on this thread and I'll answer it
                  Originally posted by Tiercel
                  The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Grounded_Pilot Small time technician, based in Norfolk/Suffolk. Airsoft devotee...! Find out more about Grounded_Pilot
                  Working...
                  X