Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

"Guardia Civil" Loadout (Spanish BADASS Police Force)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Guardia Civil" Loadout (Spanish BADASS Police Force)

I couldn't find a suitable sub forum really... so in "Eastern Loadouts" it goes!

Recently my lady has returned from Spain, where she witnessed a Spanish man taken (rather brutally) into custordy by the GUARDIA CIVIL federal-police force... who seem to have military status!

I thought it interesting to try and see if I can create a loadout of a guardia civil police officer!

I wondered what you guys thought? :p The trouble is, it is more of a uniform I require for the look! And it is illegal to take photos of the Guardia in Spain!
    Here's some of the best images I can find:
    Obviously a computer graphic!
    Probably the best image to base my loadout on. However that uniform shirt would be very difficult to replicate/find!
    I know these guys aren't the normal Guardia Civil... but this is what Google chucked at me! Probably the Spanish equivalent of S.W.A.T.?:D I do have a similar G36 pictured, only missing the red dot on top.
    ...and as modeled on Homer Simpson! :D

I have:
    -Black baseball cap
    -Beige Shirt
    -Black (but stripy-damn) Tie
    -Olive military style shirt (no brass buttons)
    -Black or khaki trousers
    -Black flat soled shoes... which are more suited to the office than the beat! Either that or TAN assault/hike boots.
    -A G36c!

I recon I'll need:
    -Olive baseball cap/officer's cap with the plasticy bill + brass insignia
    -Beige shirt
    -Solid black tie
    -Olive military style shirt(/jacket?) with brass buttons + brass insignia + spanish flag arm patch (as demonstrated by my glamourous assistant above)
    -Black/Khaki trousers
    -Black Assault boots
    -Set of cuffs
    -A G36!...?
    -A replica of a "Star M43-Firestar" Pistol... I don't know if they exist in airsoft and if they do.. they're rare! Might have to make do with a compact 1911?

It kind of looks like a cross between a 1911 and a Sig P226? That top rail does look very Sig-gy? and compact.

Now, I can only guess that from my lady friend's description that the gun they use is a G36... but I think they use MP7s too... difference is, I don't own an MP7!

Anyone got ay advances/ideas before I attempt to re-create this image from what (little) I do know! I do know, however, there are a fair few variations on the uniform... depending on the Spanish provinince.

So! If you think I've missed anything, or can suggest some ideas I would love to hear!

Cheers guys!
    sigpic

Re: "Guardia Civil" Loadout (Spanish BADASS Police Force)

Can't remember if this is police or military SF, but it's Spanish for sure:

This looks quite like the BOPE loadout I wear:

Anyway, loads of pics here:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=gua...w=1440&bih=811
    sigpic

Comment

Yah I've googled that search! I have to look at a patchwork of images to work out the whole loadout!
      I can't actually find a spanish armed forces/SF unit that uses the F2000... I'd like to guess it's somewhere in the SF though.

Ah it does look very much like your BOPE load out! Interesting.

I am still trying to find a Start M43 Firestar in an airsoft version...
      sigpic

Comment

The Guardia Civil is made up of either full time or those that choose NOT to do National Service.
        They only wear the green uniform - the black/blue ones pictured are the Policia Nacional.
        Often the Nacional will have a White shirt in the hotter regions unless an "operation" is being undertaken.
        The Guardia Civil have either a "type" of beret that is closer to the old US wwII one or a rigid cap when on vehicle/road duties.
        All are armed permanently - usually a Beretta of some description.

Motorcycle duties

Canarian uniform

Standard arms

Standard uniform - bike again but just change the trousers for straight legged and black shoes.

And a couple of reasons NOT to upset them........

Last edited by SO19; 18 August, 2011, 22:39.
        sigpic
        Signature removed due to one bearded mans love for another.....

(and Ponies)

Comment

NO ONE upsets the Guardia! Last time I was in Spain one of my *cough* rather drunk mates nearly got shot for have a little pee in a doorway... oh dear god...

Ta very much SO19! Very useful indeed!

Because I'm a woodland player (I know. Probably not the best situation for it!) I kind of need a further ranged weapon than a pistol!

:EDIT:
          ...on second thoughts- stuff the whole loadout! Get myself one of those tanks and no one will see me inside! I could be wearing a playboy suit for all they know... not that they'll care... with that thing bearing down on them! :D
          sigpic

Comment

They basically have access to anything in the military arsenal.
            Use Spanish search engines as Google is actually filtered for a lot of searches like this.
            Yahoo is better or at a push google.es
            You'll find a lot of plainclothes, PMC type and full on MOE types with varying kit.
            They were originally a "private army" of sorts for Franco hence their national role.
            They are virtually never posted within 200km of their home town to avoid the likes of ETA and others using family as coersion and often are not with their wives/kids when posted.
            Once in, very few ever leave.
            sigpic
            Signature removed due to one bearded mans love for another.....

(and Ponies)

Comment

Originally posted by SO19 View Post
              The Guardia Civil is made up of either full time or those that choose NOT to do National Service.
              They only wear the green uniform - the black/blue ones pictured are the Policia Nacional.
              I assume you mean the Cuerpo Nacional de Policia. If so, the beret badge worn by the guys wearing blue in my post is wrong and looks far more like the Guardia one.

Cuerpo Nacional de Policia:

Guardia Civil:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rockinrobin View Post
                I assume you mean the Cuerpo Nacional de Policia. If so, the beret badge worn by the guys wearing blue in my post is wrong and looks far more like the Guardia one.

Cuerpo Nacional de Policia:

Guardia Civil:

Bottom pic is definitely the insignia of the Guardia Civil.

Robin, do you mean the guy on the far right in your pic? I can see insignia similar to the Guardia Civil on his left breast pocket.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Grounded_Pilot View Post
                  Robin, do you mean the guy on the far right in your pic? I can see insignia similar to the Guardia Civil on his left breast pocket.
                  Far right has what almost certainly is the GC badge and text on his jacket. Far left has a beret badge that looks like theirs too. With a bit of digging, I've also found that photo on a Spanish hosted site credited as GC.

Plus I found this one as well which without any doubt whatsoever shows them wearing blue kit:

sigpic

Comment

Wouldn't wanna be caught in a cross-fire dressed as the guy on the far left...

Well, the good thing we can draw from this is, I have more options! I can go blue rather than green!
                    sigpic

Comment

Tap "guardia civil" into ebay and select international sellers.

There's a nice T-shirt that would look good under the blue top (I do the same with my BOPE loadout and it gives it that little bit extra) and a shoulder flash.

I'll have a idg around some Spanish sites if you want (my wife speaks fluent Spanish so she can help me with the searches) and see what else I can find.
                      sigpic

Comment

Some decent stuff on there (mostly di-cast cars though!) but I don't fancy paying £52 postage for a £0.89 jacket item! xD

Don't worry too much about those advanced searches! If I can make something remotely decent.. it'll still look a hell of a lot different to most people's loadouts!
                        sigpic

Comment

You noticed the jacket too!

Have you had a look at their website (guardiacivil.org)?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rockinrobin View Post
                            You noticed the jacket too!

Have you had a look at their website (guardiacivil.org)?
                            Yup. Even though my lady is very fluent in Spanish, I am not!

I can't make heads or tails of anything on that site....
                            sigpic

Comment

If you use google chrome, or google search, to find it you'll get a translate option.
                              sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Grounded_Pilot Small time technician, based in Norfolk/Suffolk. Airsoft devotee...! Find out more about Grounded_Pilot
                              Working...
                              X