Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genuine Magpul Vs Fake Magpul

Hi guys,
    I'm looking to get an MOE handguard and CTR stock for my M4 and i'm wondering whether to go genuine or not. What are your thoughts on the matter? Is there much difference in quality? Is the extra money for the genuine REALLY worth it?
    Thanks
    TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
    TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Re: Genuine Magpul Vs Fake Magpul

I've got the front handguard looks genuine,also got a pts moe stock that looks like a copy just because of the finish and quality,seems lose on the stock tube..
    Both have the markings but I don't mind,both fairly priced.
    If you don't mind about fake or real then as long as the price reflects such...:D
    IMHO I don't think it's worth the extra money the h/g could be fake too,then the stock could be real...

Comment

I used fake on mine and my own had all the same markings i could not nitice a difference plus they look the same in colour if OD as my moe handguard(fake) was the same colour as my pistol grip (real).

Comment

Having used both genuine and clone. The feel is only really noticeable with your bare hands, however the clone stuff does come out alittle less aesthetically pleasing to me. Simply pick the one that -will- fit on your AEG, clone stuff really fits most AEG's and the genuine stuff fits more 1:1 spec models like GBBR's.
        sigpic
        http://Teddypotts.DeviantART.com

Comment

Originally posted by -Archer- View Post
          Hi guys,
          I'm looking to get an MOE handguard and CTR stock for my M4 and i'm wondering whether to go genuine or not. What are your thoughts on the matter? Is there much difference in quality? Is the extra money for the genuine REALLY worth it?
          Thanks
          if you buy genuine magpul for your gun then your stoopistooostpid stooopiiid! but thats my mileage

fake magpul looks identical even the markings and colour, and its not like you have a gun thats going to rattle around as much when you fire it like a real rifle..there is no need, if you kitted out one gun with genuine magpul stuff all over, ill already have another 3 guns and laughing at you because im having 3x the enjoyment, menage a trois much?

unless you have a GBBR, then your stuffed and have to buy genuine

Comment

Omfg herp derp derp derp lt purcy your back my favorite troll is back :pppppp.

Comment

okay, cheers guys. CHEAP AND CHEERFUL IT IS!
              TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
              TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Comment

*cracks knuckles stretches arms* ahhhh its good to be back

Comment

I would buy originals second hand matey - i just bought a genuine MOE Front Grip delivered for £15, there's also some dude on this forum selling a CTR Stock for around £30 - I wouldn't pay the brand new price, but I think these two prices aren't that bad. Fake or pre-owned all the way baby!!!

Comment

What do you mean by *fake*?

You have genuine Magpul products.

You have genuine Magpul PTS products, which are replicas of the Magpul products.

You have rip-off Magpul PTS products that are generally a bit rough.

Then you have rip-off Magpul products which are just plain dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by spaniard View Post
                      I would buy originals second hand matey - i just bought a genuine MOE Front Grip delivered for £15, there's also some dude on this forum selling a CTR Stock for around £30 - I wouldn't pay the brand new price, but I think these two prices aren't that bad. Fake or pre-owned all the way baby!!!
                      Brand new on the bay for £25.oo.....Mag bits are slowly losing their re-sale value..recently on another forum I had to advise a seller that the stock he was selling wasn't a ctr but a pts and they don't cost £80 either...

Comment

fake mbus sights are proper POO

pins track out and they fall apart!

one way to tell from fake to real is that all fake stuff use's allen head screws and real magpul using sloted head screws

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post

You have genuine Magpul PTS products, which are replicas of the Magpul products.

Not a dig m8 but what do you mean dangerous?...genuine question..

Comment

Most clone stuff I have found to be pretty good quality, you do get scuff marks on the MOE handguards a lot more though and you have to glue the buttpad onto the CTR stocks but once done they work and look the same
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post

I was fairly sure that Magpul PTS was made by Magpul, but for export only because of American laws (They're not allowed to export Magpul products for firearms)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

-Archer- Proud member of 'Black Arrow' If you'd like to contact me with more ease than PM's, Email me at [email protected] :) Find out more about -Archer-
                              Working...
                              X