X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your packed gun cases

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Tiercel View Post
    Having given up cars in favour of having a sportsbike transporting my BEHEMOTH pelicase is now a nightmare :P Instead Ive had to settle for cramming my kit into a large camping rucksack, the full length M4 juuuuuust about fits in there so I leave the barrel poking out the top (with a sock over it! Because that looks a bit less likely to get pulled by the PoPo than a gun barrel! )

Considering buying a smaller gun instead:P Might go back to having an MP5 or an AKs74u... Or at the moment Im strongly drooling over a TAR21... too many choices!
    Pelicase straps nicely on the back of a bike. Carried mine on a BMW K75, Triumph Daytona, BMW F800GS, HD XL1200 and know my ZZR600.
    The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

Tokyo Marui scar H recoil and ghk ak105.

Comment

After a very successful NAE car boot decided to treat my self to anS&T sterling , needed a gun case for it so thought I'd knock up something appropriate;

From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

Wasn't happy thought it looked 'too new' bit of wood stain , think it looks older now , much happier

Comment

That looks awesome dude, well done!

Comment

Some fantastic stuff in here. I particularly like the ones with the M4's split down into reveiver and barrel so it will fit in a smaller case. May well try this option as i hate bulk and unnecessary size. Trip to maplin is in order!

Comment

another crate This one is for my M14's , ones had a camo paint job and the other has a lovely wood kit fitted so decided your bog standard gun box just wouldn't cut it .

Comment

@ Shamus5178, love to see you change mag :P
                  @ CaptainHighside, decisions decisions..id never get out of the safe zone ha

Loving the 'end of the bed' wooden trunks! No blankets here!

Comment

Here's my large Nuprol hard case, planning on getting some dense foam to cut to shape now the plan is roughly laid out. Loving some of the cases on here! I might have magazines in the top leaving more room fit accessories and maybe another rifle on the bottom. Time will tell.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Comment

image.jpg
                      Not as snazzy as some other posts but it works ! Trusty old M249 flight case housing my TM Famas that I cut to pieces ! More mags on the way and a few other bits and bobs.

Comment

Got space for my M4 Sopmod/LVOA thing, a cut out for a Pmag, and a bit for my Box of Batteries.
                        Going to add in a slot for an M&P with an RMR sight and possibly a slot for a Short Dot if I have space!

I've also got a cleaning rod, Allen key set and an M4 Stock Wrench hidden away in the side of the actual foam!
                        *Boop

Comment

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
                          sigpic

Comment

WoW ! Haven't seen as tightly packed a space since I saw a truck full of asylum seekers ! Well pack desolation!

Comment

Haha, I'm plucking the courage to cut the foam as it'll look alot less packed. There is 2 tanks in there too.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
                              sigpic

Comment

If you're planning on cutting the foam, in the Nuprol Cases the bottom foam is really thick.
                                If you can, cut that layer in half down the side, then take that new thinner layer and cut it out.
                                Mine looks tidy when it's all packed up....but looks like a foamy mess without anything in it!
                                *Boop

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Aeronauticals Aeronautical Engineer for the Navy. Find out more about Aeronauticals
                                Working...
                                X