Your packed gun cases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your packed gun cases

candyman2 that WA200 is amazing. Nice bit of kit you have got there.

Comment

Howzit Jez. How long is that silver case behind the sniper. I need one that fits two rifles and that looks perfect.
      Cheers

Comment

its huge! as you can see it fits both my M4's and all the kit that goes with them, no idea on size and i got it from an old gun shop thats now gone

Comment

SRC case , TM Socom&Sopmod plus sare reciever for the Sopmod and a few extra bits"n"bobs ;
          From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

Originally posted by GhostDivisionAirsoft View Post

Great bit of work mate, very tempted to do this myself so ive got decent storage for my 2 M4's and all my kit, doesnt matter if you change scopes etc as not reliant on foam so works really well, would be tempted to cover the 2 bits that hold the guns with cloth or something as well
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GhostDivisionAirsoft View Post

As you can see there's actually more room for masks, bb's, chargers etc. I'm very proud of it!
              Rightly so. THIS is what a weapons crate should look like from the era of the PPSh - back when guns weren't babied around in individual foam-lined carry cases, just dunked in grease, screwed six-at-a-time into a wooden crate, and then illicitly supplied to Communist rebels. Great work! In a concession to the probably-not-stamped steel construction of the guns, I'd put a bit of cloth on the hard points to protect them. Otherwise, paint it flat olive drab, beige rope for the handles, and badly stencil some Russian all over it. Done!

Comment

My Sandbox M4 in it's new Hardcase home....the case will be getting the full easyfoam workover after Xmas is out of the way aswell. The egg crate stuff is OK for packaging purposes but looks shite compared to the full cut out foam lined cases pictured in this thread!

sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

Still deciding on which actual weapon to put inside this thing, but at last I have somewhere to stick all my stickers:

I was going for that old leather guitar case look, you know the kind that some teenager inherited off his dad and it's got lots of dog eared stickers of peace symbols sitting at jaunty angles next to all the new logos of skate boarding brands. Gently transporting a well loved acoustic from place to place.

Mine of course houses guns and is plastered with hard-right american rhetoric and the logos of brands and companies which produce gear that helps rough guys kill bad people. Currently awaiting the newly released PTS sticker pack to turn up so I can add some funny propaganda about PMAGs curing various illnesses.
                  REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

Got a new peli case wont loose it in a hurry anyway!

Western arms pistol parts needed please pm me
                    Any Full Metal WA pistols? Sell me them!!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Bladerider - which model Peli is that? I need one which will fit my MP5 A3

Comment

1600 mate. Has two layers of the pick n pluck foam so if you pick it out you'll get the above x2 in it,(mine was missing 1 layer when i got it but it was cheap) each layer is about 3' deep with another 1' backing piece in the very bottom.

Could fit 4 mp5's if you needed it to. Google will give actual inner sizes. They are £180 on ee-bay new tho so not cheap, fooking things are very heavy and everything proof so.........
                          Western arms pistol parts needed please pm me
                          Any Full Metal WA pistols? Sell me them!!

Comment

heres my new gun case (well bought around mid december)

In the case: TM G36K recoil and TM FN 5-7 with a few other bits and bobs in the case, pics arent of my normal standard due to poor lighting

but anyway...ENJOY

Comment

I'm looking for an affordable hard case that fits both an SVD (48'' long) and a DSR. I like the look of that home built wooden crate. I am tempted to built my own but the inside would have to be at least 4 feet long and 18'' wide. Then a sherpa to carry it to the skirmish for me.

Comment

SRC case , TM EBB Scar L , TM EBB Socom and all sundries to go with it . The Eotec box in the corner holds all my Lipo"s .

From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Aeronauticals Aeronautical Engineer for the Navy. Find out more about Aeronauticals
                                Working...
                                X