Bulle Molle Plate Carrier with Cummerbund

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulle Molle Plate Carrier with Cummerbund

I am looking at buying this Plate Carrier (though not off this site, or Zero-one) and I was wondering if anyone had any bad experiences with it, since it is very cheap.
    I would be really grateful for any replies, thanks.
    Will.

Re: Bulle Molle Plate Carrier with Cummerbund

I currently have one (although don't use it often) /it is really good quality for what it is and cheap enough to have even if you don't use it all the time
    Originally posted by hellbound
    Magpul'ed guns wish they had Chuck Norris attachments

Comment

I have one and its great! For 40 quid you can't go too far wrong
      sigpic

Comment

I have one, and have used it loads over the last 12 months, its good quality, and lasts well.

CK

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

Thanks guys, just wondering, does anyone know anyone (or have one yourself) with the BULLE Molle FSBE. This is really my other option.

Thanks,
          Will.

Comment

Get the plate carrier mate, its awesome, im buying another one in black when i have the cash

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

Originally posted by CK View Post
              Get the plate carrier mate, its awesome, im buying another one in black when i have the cash
              The one with the cummerbund, or the FSBE?

Comment

The cummerbund ones are great, dirt cheap but really high quality. Am buying another one after I stupidly sold my OD one!

Comment

I have one in OD and Tan. As everyone has said they are very nice for the price. My only niggle with them is that a lot of support and riggidity comes from the cummerbund, and as I use the tan one without the cummerbund it feels a tad floppy (especially at the top).

But I would certainly recommend them.

Comment

Here's a nice little note for everyone:

Just buy one, they are as cheap as chips (not literally), made out of 1000D Cordura, have a few colour/pattern options, and are perfect for lightweight to medium weight loadouts, have a look in the Gear Loadouts/American Loadouts, scroll down, and you will find my loadout, and yes, I really do wear, and carry everything in the pictures (the only items I don't wear are the boonie style hat and the sunglasses), and here's a link (because I'm nice):

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...CU-UCP-Loadout
                    Rocking out... With my Heckler & Koch out...!

Legion 412

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Williham Am thinking of taking up airsoft as a hobby, set to have my first game in a few weeks. Find out more about Williham
                    Working...
                    X