Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do you actually use tactics?

I love tactics.
    Nothing makes me smile more than when me and my oppo or team give each other that silent knowing nod of "F'k yeah!" after we've cleared the tower or shops at Copehill.
    At the end of the day everyone uses tactics in one way or another ex-mil or not, we all do. We are all in it to unleash the warry soldier in us, some play solo, some in teams and one thing about teams is that everyone works together and knows what's going on with the next man.

It don't have to be straight out of PAM21, it could be just a shits and giggles QBO that's paid off.
    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft.
    Be Ali.....go on!

Comment

Originally posted by dave38x View Post
      Clearly you've never played in a large fibua environment - I've seen people driven mad when they try building clearance against people who have been trained in counter building clearance...

Sent from outer space
      And the reverse applies, my ex team that were a high proportion ex mob gave some lads at sennybridge a bit of a shock by entering the building they were in from an upper floor... didnt expect that did they...

Of course being all old gits it nearly killed us but it was worth it.

Comment

As we all know the key to tactical advantage is communication, which to be fair on an open day don't happen much (well if you don't count the little cheats who dead man talk and say where they were shot from).

I have seen many games descend into FPS syndrome where the only tactic is a suppress and flank (yes they do work just sometimes you require a different approach) with the site cerberus have been running, which has a 720º combat environment its more awkward than what a lot of players are used to, it's not CQB and its not not CQB.

Sent using Tapatalk 2
        Opinions are like ar**holes, everyone has one.

Usually found being very unimpressed by a lot of players, but gets a pleasant surprise when they actually have a clue on a game day.

Comment

I play with a few ex army lads, and the main tactic they used as previously mentioned is communication they also use a few other tactics, like a main force distraction and a sneaky element, or a recon team with comms again

Comment

Nah we dont do tacs we just run about like crazed nutters and shoot at everything while yelling stuff

Comment

Yes, they leave my breath minty fresh. Oh, wait...

Comment

Bravo sir

Comment

Flank left....always.

L.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Yes I pie Corners mostly use peeking and switch from left to right hand firing. Also switch positions a lot when dug in and there is heavy fire. When I get to Use windows or doorways I move positions get different targets left to right and switching left to right handed firing.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

The Fighting Mongoose Find out more about The Fighting Mongoose
                    Working...
                    X