Gorka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gorka

im wanting to start a russian loadout, i know i want Gorka, had some before.
    can throw up your loadouts where you wearing gorka, with a kitlist and which unit it is or what not.

cheers
    Last edited by Fizzy; 8 November, 2011, 12:32.

Re: Gorka

Autumns work really well in an urban enviroment, the footwear isn's standard issue though! :D

Best thing is, it wasn't Halloween, we just wanted to get dressed up >.< Red Alliance is a good forum for getting any kind of European gear.
    'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Comment

haha discoshrew, the funny thing is the footwear is kinda accurate. yeah i checked out red alliance very helpful forum

ty, lardassmonkey. thats where i brought before, probally will end up buying from there again after searching around seem to be one of the most popular

Comment

Well i'll be fudged if im running around the woods in a £50 pair of trainers ahha! :D my team managed to order 10 sets of 80's ana's w/gas masks & satchels and the like for about £40 for their stalker loadouts on there, can get anything
        'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Comment

Originally posted by kaptainmarc View Post
          haha discoshrew, the funny thing is the footwear is kinda accurate. yeah i checked out red alliance very helpful forum

ty, lardassmonkey. thats where i brought before, probally will end up buying from there again after searching around seem to be one of the most popular
          Yep, SP is still one of the best places to buy from. If Dimitri doesn't have it he'll do his best to find it. Militario and Wildtomcat on red alliance are also very helpful.

Comment

Just tested my new Gorka suit in the game yesterday.

It was wet, muddy, rainy, and misearable.

Nevertheless, I was doing epic mudslides down hills and all sorts of cool stuff because Gorkas are awesome and I have just become aware of this. :D

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

Looking real mint there kamarov!! Can you give us all a product list?
              Busting for some gorka!!!

Comment

Kitlist as follows:

-BeloRussian boots.

-SS Summer Partizan SPOSN Gorka suit.

-1st Chechen War vest (piece of history right there, can't get them anywhere now).

-Pantac Class 2 body armour (substitute for Russian defender as thos go for over 1000gbp).

-Leather Soldier's belt.

-CYMA CM040C AK-74M.

-Real Kalashnikov sling.

-Seiko gold imitation watch with leather strap. :P

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

It is finally finished.

Full Russian Vostok Battalion spetsnaz loadout.

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

Bit of a necro post but glad to see you've discovered how epic and comfy these can be! no matter how wet or muddy the weather, its just pure win! now to order a new pair of summers :D

Comment

Lads where did you order yours from? Just SP? If somebody could PM that would be great as I'm looking for an OD Gorka relitivly cheap (the new style!)

Comment

It's from the usual place as I can't currently locate another source where there are reasonably-prices Gorka suits on the internet.

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

Gorka.jpg
                          the start of my bf3 russian loadout, ak is on the way lol

Comment

Originally posted by Craig360 View Post
                            the start of my bf3 russian loadout
                            Love it. Looks awesome (apart from the M4 ) - do keep us posted on this!

Comment

Can somebody please message me a link to the site everybody's getting there Gorka?? I've searched so hard and I've found nothing that's reasonable

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

kaptainmarc Find out more about kaptainmarc
                              Working...
                              X