funniest airsoft moments!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• funniest airsoft moments!

lets hear all your funniest airsoft moments that have occured at games. may it be people falling in ditches to people shooting themselves with their pistol! i wanna hear em as much as you all do!
    send em up!

(i can think of mine but i got a few?)

Re: funniest airsoft momens!

watching a gz regular throw a grenade over a Y shaped branch, just for it to hit the junction, drop at his feet. I saw him say oh.... (the rest was unheard as the grenade went off).
    i-ache : free gift from apple that arrives the next day when you play/marshal at airsoft.

Originally posted by Fizzy
    He's well and truly taking the pith!
    Originally posted by aribos
    You'll scream for rampage, you kinky git!

Comment

Watching one of my team throw a smoke granade hitting a tree infront and bouncing back to us. ( OWNAGE) lol

Comment

Originally posted by one-shot-one-kill View Post
        Watching one of my team throw a smoke granade hitting a tree infront and bouncing back to us. ( OWNAGE) lol
        LMAO, it was my first time , trying to fire a mk5 flashbang out of a m203, lots of fire

G&P M4A1 Mariiiiine

Comment

Probably myself slipping on some mud while running across a ditch and literally running into the floor.

"Superior Firepower: If it's not working, you're not using enough!"

Comment

I was using one of my mates G18c's for a game, I went to put it back in my rig when a flashbang went of next me me, I sh*t myself, pulled the trigger on the glock and unloaded about 15 rounds into my leg.

Comment

Probably someone setting of a mine, and it scared a new kid so much he jumped and fell on the ground! :D

Comment

Self explanatory I don't know who it is, just funny.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyWu View Post

Self explanatory I don't know who it is, just funny.
                  Thats pretty much what I did :D

"Superior Firepower: If it's not working, you're not using enough!"

Comment

when a granade went of in my pocket, scared the shit out of me.

Comment

Re: funniest airsoft moments!

At ground zero urban a few weeks ago. About 8 of us huddled at one of the ends of a building. Someone tried to throw a thunderflash through the window, hit the metal pole in the middle of the window, came bouncing back and landed pretty much at my feet. We all bolted and all got killed.

Comment

At UWG limpsfiled we were in the middle of a game and one guy was litterally surrounded but there was a little bunker about 0.5 metres into the ground. He saw it and jumped in. It was the middle of winter so he got a great big shock as it was filled with water. He never anticipated on having a bath mid-game!!!

Comment

lol these are great i must say though i have remembered a good time at lindsey when we were asulting the ATC tower and there was a guy in the to bit where all the coms units would be and he was shooting down at us. this squaddy who was with us legged it out in the open and survived. he then was below the tower so he proceded to pull out a nade. he threw it up.............. nothing...it landed on the roof and rolled of, proceeding to fall on his head! thankfully he survived but it was hilarious!

keep em coming
                          gilome i know a funny one of you but ill let you explain

Comment

Ian's airsoft loadouts.

Comment

More mopping tea off my keyboard.....

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sniperiain Find out more about sniperiain
                              Working...
                              X