funniest airsoft moments!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: funniest airsoft moments!

The most recent I can remember is at GZ Weekender, I was Delta (though we werent doing it by "teams" dressed as the "jelly bean/baby" in the bright orange morphsuit wearing my big spiky red and black helmet... Was the nightgame and was just sitting in a bush about 20 metres from our base we were defending, on the diagram below (this is a small bush) imagine all the X are enemies the **** makes up the bush, and I am the 0, + are trees... . are just spacing out picture
    X XX XXX ...............X+
    ********..............X+.......................... ................ [BASE
    ******0.............X............................. ................[BASE
    *******........................................... .............[BASE
    ********............X+
    X X XX
    They were continuosly going up and down those two channels trying to get to the most outer wall that was undefended as they could tell...
    I lasted the entire game not being able to turn my head as the huge red spikes were caught in the bushes (pictures of all of us will be on www.groundzeroweekender.com soon I should think) but everyone that went in my line of sight I slowly tapped off on single shot (with my M15 SPC), it worked SO well because I defended our entire team from that area, whilst they kept on thought it was one of there guys tking them continuosly as they were getting shot in back... So never turned around and shot me. At one point some guy walked literaly no more than 50cms from me whom I tried to bang kill by poking him with my rifle, but was to cautious to actualy say bang so he just looked around like "whaaa?" I think I got about 25 kills in that one night game Was soooo funny XD Oh and yeah I know... my visual map is awwwwesome lol
    CA M15A4+ CA M203
    CA G36C
    Chinese L96 with Engrish manual
    ICS M4- ive broken wiring in lower gearbox, and body is crap, but will sell anything else!
    KSC Glock 18C (missing part 258 will buy it if u got one)
    Slightly upgraded WE 1911 (will sell)

Comment

i was sat at the night game at the weekender at the prizon camp. well out of the way on one of the small entrances. i was nackered so i thought i would sit there and regain some energy. about 15 minutes in a guy walked about half a foot past me and i yelled bang, he jumped out of his skin and looked like he'd fainted.

to add to the amusement one of the jellybeans ran past me and i double tapped my high cappa strait into his backside. i dont think he was amused.

i was!!!! lol
      TEAM TG: 'TWO TONE'

BRAVO

Comment

errm yeah... that was ME hehe i have two huge bloody bb shaped scabs on my kneecap from that!!! nice pistol...
        Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 3 September, 2009, 20:31.
        CA M15A4+ CA M203
        CA G36C
        Chinese L96 with Engrish manual
        ICS M4- ive broken wiring in lower gearbox, and body is crap, but will sell anything else!
        KSC Glock 18C (missing part 258 will buy it if u got one)
        Slightly upgraded WE 1911 (will sell)

Comment

Originally posted by fishya View Post
          errm yeah... that was ME hehe i have two huge bloody bb shaped scabs on my kneecap from that!!! nice pistol...
          it was its first outing, appologies for the scabs, its difficult to shoot someone in lycra somewhere it wont hurt :-S
          TEAM TG: 'TWO TONE'

BRAVO

Comment

• Re: funniest airsoft momens!

Originally posted by BillyWu View Post

Self explanatory I don't know who it is, just funny.
            This is Graeme... he plays in northern ireland lol (inter-site games 2009)

he got on the u been framed site

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsubishievo View Post
              This is Graeme... he plays in northern ireland lol (inter-site games 2009)

he got on the u been framed site
              just watched it on there. even funnier. he was a good sport about it.

Trader feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...411#post240411

Comment

Originally posted by Tack View Post
                just watched it on there. even funnier. he was a good sport about it.
                +2
                haha

Comment

running at gz and tripped over the wire from an old fence which had half fallen down on the ridge opposite the trenches... only it was my first go and had borrowed rampage's g36 and snapped it in 5 different places... he was not a happy guy and £100 later neither was i!

Comment

at one of my local game sites im hidden behind a tree on the floor and a russian comes running at me with his trigger held down ( no bang rule at this site) waiting for the pain but noting came he got up to me looking confused as to why i wasnt hit then i quickly draw my pistol shot him in neck 3 times and told him try changing mags :P

Comment

there is vid of me dynoing my self at the last weekender (on sunday at the prison camp) i reset the bolt, put the blank in and passed the grenade to my other hand to take the pin out of my pocket .... rest is as they say history.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/v...v=264216495367
                      Your life is only as long as my trigger pull

SAVE AIRSOFT IN SCOTLAND! http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/ YOUR HOBBY NEEDS YOU!

Comment

my first time at airsoft... got hit in the head, had a helmet on so no prob... wondered around trying to find respawn point and found a member of the enemy team standing in our respawn. i walk up to him and ask why is he standing in our respawn point. in stead of answering he asks me if we are in a respawn does that make me alive? i ask yes. at that point he raises a grenade laucher and almost at point blank(1 maybe 2 feet away) shoots me...

it hurt sooo bad... had a sit down for a bit...
                        taught me a lesson tho and now i have no probs playing cqb in just a t shirt... skirmished last night in a superman t

Comment

Originally posted by greengrunge View Post
                          my first time at airsoft... got hit in the head, had a helmet on so no prob... wondered around trying to find respawn point and found a member of the enemy team standing in our respawn. i walk up to him and ask why is he standing in our respawn point. in stead of answering he asks me if we are in a respawn does that make me alive? i ask yes. at that point he raises a grenade laucher and almost at point blank(1 maybe 2 feet away) shoots me...

it hurt sooo bad... had a sit down for a bit...
                          taught me a lesson tho and now i have no probs playing cqb in just a t shirt... skirmished last night in a superman t
                          God damn spawn killer, I would have hurt the bugger if they did that to me

Comment

lmao thats so funny ( the guy falling over )

even if there isent a bang rule that aint an excuse to shoot someone three times in the neck lol!

Chandler

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

i think the noob who shot you point blank with the nade launcher is a bit of a spoil sport.
                              people like that are what ruin it.
                              but i love it when i get satifying kills so i cant argue

Comment

This will possibly be one of the most epic days ever played in airsoft. bit long though

About 2 years ago my team went on a milsim, we came to a small stream with a tree leaning over it.(cant see the obviouse now can we :P) so 3 of us are arcoss just hoping it. now for the sniper who just brought out his brand new modded l96. i lean on the tree over the stream with burgan etc. as he pass's the rifle he looks up and says "how funny would it be if the tree snapped?" to which seconds later the base gives way. the tree falls on him (he was fine, right little toughy will is) and i face plant the stream spread eagled with 2 rifles and kit. with both guns soaking and covered in mud we get ambused. i turn round with mp5 and fire at a guy running out. a clump of mud and crap fires out along with bb's and kill him!! i'm amaized at ics mp5's

So we enter the safe zone me dripping wet, will with blood on his face and the other's abit hacked off. we make a fire for obviouse reason's and sit round it for abit of banter before our next mission. will chucks something in (no idea wat) to which a fire ball shoots out the side and engulf's my left leg in fire, i run around screaming,in a manly voice of course wile the other's piss them self's laughing.10 minutes later i kid u not wile we kit up a smoke grenade goe's off in ben's hand he scream's(again a man scream) and burn's his hand. so bandaged up we set out for the night game.

Right then the night mission. we were to assualt a bunker on top of this steap hill with little tree's and cover. grenades flying everywhere, thick smoke lit by a red flare everywhere. laser's and tracer's(quite a scene) will gets cramp in both his legs, in a space of 2 minutes. and with another team hot on our tail we needed to move. so we attached to bits of rope to his assault vest and attached it to mine and ben's wile my 2 ic went point. with wills legs dragging behind him firing his m249 at the team chasing us, and me and ben pulling him up the hill firing at this bunker chucking grenades and doging m203's we make it to the bunker. We took the bunker and actually 1st in the event, with also bonus points for the funniest assault ever seen.

Very hard to believe isn't it but i kid u not people on this forum can back me up.
                                Hooya for team TK
                                "Teamwork is best in combat, gives the enemy someone else to shoot at."

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sniperiain Find out more about sniperiain
                                Working...
                                X