funniest airsoft moments!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: funniest airsoft moments!

When I first got started, I was suffering from a lack of kit and had to run around with my mp5 mag in the pocket of my trousers.

Needless to say, I slipped and ended up with a bruise like a world map on my thigh

Comment

lol cheers dave!

Comment

i saw a sniper..... i pissed my self and jumped behind a log then i realised it wasn't cod4 and he was using a spring fired bolt action rifle :P
        "Ghost.... Get in my box"

TRADER FEEDBACK http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t...ghlight=mad212

Comment

At Dragon Valley a couple of months ago, one guy rushed across the field and jumped into the (plywood) mock up chopper.

Then he came straight out the other side on top of the plywood sheet that he'd knocked out of the side. On top of that, he then got shot!
          sigpic

Comment

At Fireball Squadron a while back i was in thick bushs with 2 of my friends infront of me.. they slowly move around a corner and bam.. both get hit straight away from close range. I got to the ground quick.. and waited.

My friends eventually "bled out" and i SLOWLY started to crawl fowards through the bushs. I had no idea where the shots came from so i was trying to listen for some type of noise. So.. my adrenaline was high.. "fear" if you will was in me.. im all alone and can't see a damn thing.. no noise going on apart from very distant gunfire and my breathing. I was on the floor for about 5 minutes.. and suddenly felt something bash the side of me.. instantly thought someone had somehow managed to sneak behind me and was standing over me. I turn my head back to my body with abit of panic in me.. and all of a sudden 2 rabbits dart off in different directions, one jumping on and over me the other crashing through the bushes.

Needless to say.. i was one scared mother fudge!! That was enough for me and i quickly, shakingly retreated back to find another route. Out of everything to happen at a skirmish site.. i never thought 2 rabbits would try to hump me >.<
            please take pity... away from that guy

Comment

shot a guy in the back, no call.
              starts looking left to right real fast.(trying to work out where it was from)
              marshall walks behind the guy.
              i said take your hit.
              "hit hit" he calls
              this makes me laugh that he would lie cus he thinks no one seen it!
              i hate cheats

Trader Rating

Comment

was holding p90 and had finger over the flash hinder was waiting for ppl to walk up thourgh it was on safty and wasnt pulled trigger and shot my finger. lol

also was playing the flag game and was wet and there was a white board covered in mud dnt see the board till i ran up lifted one left to touch base and sliped on board went skiding acros the mud in to the fort was funny to see. :P got covered in mud though

Comment

Originally posted by Spooros View Post
                  At UWG limpsfiled we were in the middle of a game and one guy was litterally surrounded but there was a little bunker about 0.5 metres into the ground. He saw it and jumped in. It was the middle of winter so he got a great big shock as it was filled with water. He never anticipated on having a bath mid-game!!!

This wasn't a little guy with a afro was it? If so, i know him haha and I was probably there.

My funniest moments? Quite a few!!!!!! As i'm generally a clumbsy sod haha. Something to do with falling over alot!

Comment

Also, we call the cock-ups "Jonny English" moments hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by rockinrobin View Post
                      At Dragon Valley a couple of months ago, one guy rushed across the field and jumped into the (plywood) mock up chopper.

Then he came straight out the other side on top of the plywood sheet that he'd knocked out of the side. On top of that, he then got shot!
                      i remember that. it looked funny as hell when it happened

Comment

well 2 occations, first, shooting at my mates house, in his feild, the came running outta the trench to throw his mkV which it the tree above him, so he ran back to the trench, and the tree "returned it to the sender" very funny to watch

second, i was photographin over at Absolute-airsoft, and my mate dave went to run for a hut, as he did so he steps on a pressure pad mine, which went off under his feet, then at the same time, he got a short burst of BB's to the face, and did this kinda filp thing, and end up on his back sprawed on the flaw, laughing

heres the photos off the run, followed by the final artical

Comment

i cant tell if his facial expression under the mask is one of pain or one of laughter
                          |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

classic!!!

Comment

well to be honest, it was more of ah "F***" then laughing, but to every 1 else it was funny, all hale dave lol

Comment

I had a bit of a run of bad luck with some crappy smoke grenades, with one the striker cap and the fuse came off as one so i took the two to pieces and put the fuse back in, struck it, threw it and covered us all in red powder as the fuse flew off the top. Then on the same day I managed to chuck a smoke over a tin roof (nearly) so as not to break cover, only it hit the roof rolled down it and into my mates webbing yolk where it stuck in comical fashion as he was engulfed in red smoke :p- no burns luckily, but that powder doesn't come out of clothes easily :P.
                                arghhgghhh!!!- John Rambo

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sniperiain Find out more about sniperiain
                                Working...
                                X