funniest airsoft moments!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: funniest airsoft moments!

i was at Fort Amhurst a while back. i had flanked around behined some white team, shot three and the four remaining red team shot the rest. so there i was walking the woods alone when i see the four remaining reds. so i open up on them (i love m249's) when we all relised who we were it was to late. so overall i nearly single handedly elimenated two teams. i found myself very alone for the rest of the day
    Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

During a winter skirmish last year in the snow I was in the "Killhouse" section of SG1 and was about to throw a thunderflash into a hallway. Problem was i was wearing riot gloves to keep out the damn cold, so after struggling to light the bloody thing I held it for a second or two and thought "How long is the fuse on this thing?". In my haste to throw I fumbled and dropped it at my feet-I can only imagine what my team mates saw I legged it back out the front door yelling "F**KIN' LEG IT!!!!"
      Trader feedback: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8590

Comment

at GZ a fair while back were were just off the main path to the right as if your going to fire base and there was probs 5-6 of us hidden behind a bush takeing fire from the path up towards our position i thought i'll be cocky and throw my nade down there i told every one my plan i got ready stood up and with out looking at what might be in the way i lobbed it right it to a tree only to have it come back hit me and land dead center in the middle of us...i thought it was quite funny every one else looked like they were about to shank me :P

Comment

i through a grenade at someone, who hit it back at me, using his gun as a bat
          Santa *creepy kiss* xXx

Comment

playing back in january after a night of severe rain, so it was very muddy.
            going from the safe zone to the game area and there was 3 of us that had taken ages to get ready at the safezone, so we were almost running downhill and came across a drop that was about 2 feet high, me n starbuck jump down but one of my other mates in his traniers with no grip what so ever is a bit behind us and starts running, his goggles fog up and comes to the drop doesnt see it until the last second and ends up jumping into a pile of mud, slipping and getting his legs right up in the air over his head and landing on his back covered in mud.
            one of the funniest things i ever saw and starbuck could hardly play the game due to laughing so much
            Last edited by crotmate; 2 May, 2009, 22:52. Reason: missed something
            Originally posted by fijitstiks
            they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
            Originally posted by N3ADS
            Is this you talking from experience ?..
            Originally posted by fijitstiks
            i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

goin round a corner at my cqb site goin with m203 and then saw shadow so ran and let it rip . little did i know she also had m203 and both got each other in the face .

Comment

Funny...yes....Painfull...yes
                Quite a while back when we first started airsoft we were at an urban site in reading..about 2 hours into the ''mission.. we were defending a top floor building. Guys trying to get up the stairs, through the windows all sotrs of ways, Then they tried to smoke us out, at this point we couldnt see a bicky-bird, when the smoke began to clear we heared a fizzing, thinking ''S**T'' nade....Just as the smoke cleared we could see a thundi flash sticking out of the wall, it had been thrown and lodged into the mortor joint of the wall...''what a shot'' not for the 2 guys that were crouched down under it...... In a moment of pure evil i did'nt even tell the guys about it just let it burn, BANG it looked liked the 2 guys had been shot ''for real'', both wriggling around on the floor holding there faces and ears. It took em 2hours for the ringing to go and about 3weeks for the burns to heal, But it was funny as hell watching them trying to skirmish while been 3/4 deaf and squinting through tears...
                Warrior L96
                TM FULL STOCK M4 s-system
                A&K M249 para
                WE High Capa 5.1 GBB

Trade feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7927

Comment

You evil evil bar steward

Comment

me and 4 other team members were standing behind a large mound, i was at one end. A guy from the other team ran around the corner right next to me and my fellow team members all panicked turn their guns while shotting and shot me in the arse and back, the enemy also shot me in the front, a bb sandwich with me in the middle, nice!
                    Current Armory

TM Steyr Aug
                    TM MP7
                    Maruzen CA870 Charger
                    KSC Glock 23F

Comment

I remember this time when this guy started being really professional in this game, and there was this flooded land right on the boundary, and he went to snipe in the reeds and got hit with a 203. He fell right in and got mud all in his mask :L

Comment

A delta Charge on the Burrow and i find myself out of battery halfway. so deciding to take cover using this conveniant mound which after about leaning on it for a minute found out it was an ants nest!!! found a couple of the blighters had taken a trip home with me too!

Comment

I was loading a 108rd grenade into my AGX launcher when one of my team mates ran full pelt into me causing it to go off point blank into my thigh, I swear to god I have never experienced pain like it ....!
                          Just because you can doesn't mean you should......

Comment

ooooooooo god that must of hurt!!!

Comment

I got a beautiful grenade into enemy base. Killed em all. watch the video :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sjTXaBM6Q8

If you look carefully you can see my very 1st tennis ball grenade at about 2:16

Then i nailed em with a thunderflash :D
                              Face to Foot Style, How cha like it! - Kung Pow

Comment

i supprised a sniper he's to close for his rilfe my m16 mag was empty,we go for our side arms both shoot an hit each other,he then stood up an started shootin' again que us walking towards each other firing pistols like an old western down the center of a road ,mags emptyied we shookhands gave each other a " well played" an head off to our regen points...airsoft at it best,top player
                                custom K98/TM MK23/CA M203/KJW M9 for sale /swap for a CA M15A1
                                my rating
                                http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=15238

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sniperiain Find out more about sniperiain
                                Working...
                                X