Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions On Auscam

Hi all,

Just wondering on all your opinions on the Auscam (Woodland)?

Feel free to post pictures of your Airsoft loadouts using it as it will help me get an idea of what i'm going to go with.
    [Professional Training Weapon HK416] [WE M4 CQBR] [Tokyo Mauri Sig Sauer P226R]

[United States Navy EOD Impression]

Re: Opinions On Auscam

I personally like auscam as a camo pattern in gen. Woodland patt does work pretty well in the UK, although tends to be slightly better in summer, as it's quite a bright color. I also like the DPDU which is the desi patt, and am looking to be picking a set of this up soon. A few people i know hate it with a passion, and nickname it bunnyflage !. However, it's something diff, looks cool, works and is not your run of the mill DPM or flecktarn.
    Current armoury

ICS L86 A2 LSW - CYMA AIM's - C.A. MP5 A3 - C.A. HK 33 K - J.G. G36 KSK - G&P L119 A1 - C.A. HK 53 - STAR FNC Para -CYMA Galil SAR - Real sword Type 56 - T.M. Sig P226 - KSC USP Compact - KSC HK USP 45 - KSC Glock 19 -

Comment

I have to agree with Delta, its one of the main camo patterns I use when I'm playing, and I think its also very effective at this time of year with all of the leaves falling off of trees etc. It's quite unique as well, probs an aquired taste! I say go for it mate, if in doubt look on online auction sites, you can find it quite cheaply on there, so if you dont like it you havent spent a fortune.

Comment

I am working on an AUSCAM loadout and like the pattern, good in the woods here as we have a lot of Large Leaf trees about. Roxy will no doubt be putting pics of her loadout in here at some point (she loves the AUSCAM!), so to save a little time here is a quote from a previous thead;

Originally posted by Roxy View Post
        What I really want for my loadout is OD boots of some sort, maybe even just brown ones. I really feel like the tan is letting me down a bit. (That holster is long gone now)
        Well worth checking out the SASR thread too - use the search tool and look for SASR and it'll come up.
        King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
        https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
        www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

LOL, I do really like the pattern as it is unusual and effective as seen in pictures so may be getting a set of AUSCAM or SOCOM camouflage not sure ATM.

Pictures will help me to get an AUSCAM loadout together if anyone has any!
          [Professional Training Weapon HK416] [WE M4 CQBR] [Tokyo Mauri Sig Sauer P226R]

[United States Navy EOD Impression]

Comment

Check out the SASR thread, loads of pics of peoples loadouts.

Sent from my TITAN X310e using Board Express
            King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
            https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
            www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

I absolutely love Auscam and have been dubbed "The Jelly Bean Man" by the Uni group I play with and I love wearing it because it really is just so different and so unique, I have yet to see another camo like it. I have a full DPCU kit minus a boonie hat but one of those will be on its way soon and then the last thing is to get myself a DPCU tent :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

One Shot, One Kill Find out more about One Shot, One Kill
              Working...
              X