Flyye Industries Force Recon Vest Maritime Version (Ciras ) Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flyye Industries Force Recon Vest Maritime Version (Ciras ) Review

Hi , today I'm going to be reviewing the Flyye Force Recon Maritime Vest , this is flyye's copy of the original Eagle Industries Ciras vest (due to the actual name being to long i shall now refer to it as the ciras) now personally I don't believe "copy" justifies the quality of this vest . The vest and supplied pouches are fully constructed out of 1000 dernier CORDURA nylon which is around 3 times tougher than that found on products from manufacturer Viper

The vest is supplied with
    -1x double m4/m16/5.56 mag pouch
    -2x single m4/m16/5.56 mag pouches
    -1x medical pouch
    -1x accessory pouch
    -1x admin pouch
    -1x double .45 single stacked pistol mag pouch
    -1x smoke grenade pouch

The vest has a very durable and tough feel . The weight is roughly around 2kg unloaded , when loaded can go up to 5kg depending on how much you carry , although most of the weight is noticeable will worn with it adjusted properly
    The vest is available in small, medium , large and xlarge
    Available colors are coyote brown , khaki, black, olive drab , ranger green and crye precision multicam (coloring is almost exactly the same as eagle version)
    The only changes I would do to the vest would be to add a mbss hydration backpack to help balance out the weight
    This vest is available for £154 (£200ish for multicam version)

Photos will be posted soon

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Re: Flyye Industries Force Recon Vest Maritime Version (Ciras ) Review

Man, I remember the days when the CIRAS was the gucci gear, now Atacs, low profile plate carriers, combat shirts, and lightweight gear is all the rage. It's amazing how times have changed...

But yeah it is a pretty sweet vest, please update this after using it in a few games since I can imagine how some people would get tired of the weight over time. But I'm assuming you like it?

Comment

Re: Flyye Industries Force Recon Vest Maritime Version (Ciras ) Review

I have had the vest since around march -april time ish , still looks brand new though , only thing is you need something on the back to balance the weight otherwise I tend to get a sore back

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

voodooTheMarshmallow Find out more about voodooTheMarshmallow
      Working...
      X