REQUEST: OAKLEY gloves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REQUEST: OAKLEY gloves

can any off you tell me what you think of these gloves and are the worth it?

Re: REQUEST: OAKLEY gloves

Hey dude from what I've heard they're really good after been after a pair like this for ages!

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=oak...1t:429,r:8,s:0
    sigpic
    There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives!

Comment

i think i will get a pair, just want to know how comfy the carbon knuckles are?

Comment

Good for airsoft, Real world they don't last long!

Comment

I have the Fake ones that I bought in afghanistan which actually look better as they are more sandy/ darker colours and tbh for the price of the real ones you wouldnt want to ruff them up, plus does anyone not think their almost 'bright' rather than tactical dull ness. My ones have dirt, sand, blood, sweat (no tears though) as its only airsoft carbon kunckles arent really required mate.

Comment

Save your money and get a pair of SOLAGS. Much better glove if you are going to spend the money on them.

They are issued to elements of UKSF as standard kit..

Comment

£30 roundabouts for gloves is fine i dont see why you'd need fake ones, anyway lots of people use them at my local site and im investing in a pair for myself from what i can remember wearing a pair the knuckles cant be felt while wearing the gloves just make sure you get the correct size, plus they look very gucci

Comment

Originally posted by jssmitty96 View Post
                £30 roundabouts for gloves is fine i dont see why you'd need fake ones, anyway lots of people use them at my local site and im investing in a pair for myself from what i can remember wearing a pair the knuckles cant be felt while wearing the gloves just make sure you get the correct size, plus they look very gucci
                I had the fakes not through choice to begin with as our purchaser guy picked them up on one of the bases and I dont think he was able to get me the real ones but I wouldnt of wasted nice gloves so that where the fakes come in to their own. Simples.

Comment

I've had the fakes and the real ones.

£18 China Fakes lasted 8-10 skirmishes. Comfy, but just didn't last long. Still wearable, just started getting very worn, tatty, scraggy whatever.

£30 Real gloves i'm into 18months, comfy and hard wearing for airsofting. Carbon knuckles are comfy for me. I'm really happy with them.

I'd recommend them! Use them every skirmish.

Wash them first, as the dye in mine started running onto my sweaty mits!
                  Selling:
                  ISAF Tan patches, Union Jack Desert Patches Red Dot Sight, SR25 and M4 HiCaps.

Comment

Originally posted by blytm View Post
                    I had the fakes not through choice to begin with as our purchaser guy picked them up on one of the bases and I dont think he was able to get me the real ones but I wouldnt of wasted nice gloves so that where the fakes come in to their own. Simples.
                    what im saying is 30 is a small amount to pay for the real ones why bother gettin the sh*tty ones that wont last as long so youll end up spending more on gloves on the future you can buy the real deal pretty much anywhere.

Comment

real ones... £25... fake ones... £43.. why? Because after they become shitty you'll end up buying the real ones afterwards, so why not go straight into the real one? I made that exact mistake, got the clones, and 3 skirmish later they look awful, a plastic layer on the "carbon fibre" started peeling off, stitches were loosening up, it's £30 in most shops and only £25 on *FREEDOMOFSPEECHFTW*.co.uk...

Comment

you can get the real ones for 32 pound at a well known retailer. no pint in getting a cheap crappy clone

Comment

just ordered a pair in black for £30 should get them next week cheers for the advice

Comment

two words on oakleys

Freakin Awesome

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

Originally posted by jssmitty96 View Post
                              what im saying is 30 is a small amount to pay for the real ones why bother gettin the sh*tty ones that wont last as long so youll end up spending more on gloves on the future you can buy the real deal pretty much anywhere.
                              People nowadays don't care about quality, they care about price, everything's disposable. That's why places like primark exist.

But to answer the op's question, i've got some oakleys, they're amazing, so damn comfy, plenty of mobility and very hard wearing, i've used them at evey skirmish for the last year and they still look great. The carbon knuckle is very tough and has protected me from injury twice, it has a very small crack in it from a perticularly hard impact (I didn't feel a thing).

Also they make you look like a boss.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

XxB4K3RxX Hi I'm James and I'm 22 years young and i love airsofting, skating and surfing, could say i just love being outside. Find out more about XxB4K3RxX
                              Working...
                              X