• Re: TM Recoil guns

Sent from my SM-N915FY using Tapatalk

Comment

20160723_114616.jpg20160723_114620.jpg20160723_113034.jpg
      The clown has no penis

Comment

Here's my tm hk416d love this to bits just wanna get a mk18 in recoil for.

http://

Comment

Still a work in progress but externally finished. Now just got to get her kitted out and finish the internal side of things.

"I'm three sheets to the wind, and i haven't even left the harbour!"

Comment

there will be a G&P PEQ Laser and Infrared Designator with IR Illuminator fitted on the gun next week :-)
            13654332_621020378056642_1363892668525297470_n.jpg

Comment

TM 416

Element PEQ-15 torch/red/IR laser
              Clone EOTech 512
              Magpul MBUS irons
              Magpul RVG
              CTR stock/recoil pad modified to take a 7.4v lipo and hard wired to deans.

416comp (Custom).jpg
              Originally posted by Fenriz
              I deliberately and maliciously gun for anyone running a boxmag in any weapon that's not a proper support weapon. It's sick and wrong, and people that do it should be put on a register...

Comment

• TM Recoil guns

Some nice guns here !
                Last edited by dracula; 28 January, 2017, 15:20.

Comment

Anyone know how much a preowned TM recoil Mk18 go for these days?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by KyleRO View Post
                    Anyone know how much a preowned TM recoil Mk18 go for these days?
                    They vary, it depends on how old the gun is,the condition of the gun, the rail that's on there (madbull, real, clone etc) whether it comes with accessories etc, if it's a 10.3 or 10.5inch barrel etc.

I just sold quite an old one, with a new gearbox for around £280, no accessories etc.

They tend to keep their prices well and with the pound weak against everything you'll find new prices going up and I think second hand will too.
                    sigpic

Comment

£280 doesn't sound too bad I guess, how much more am I gonna end up spending for upgrades? Or assuming the seller has it stock, will they be good enough to out perform your lower brand but upgraded aegs?

Comment

If you are selling then you can use this
                        http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/forumdisp...?70-Appraisals
                        VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                        trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

And no mate I'm aware of where to ask appraisals but I'm looking to buy one in the future

Comment

Originally posted by KyleRO View Post
                            £280 doesn't sound too bad I guess, how much more am I gonna end up spending for upgrades? Or assuming the seller has it stock, will they be good enough to out perform your lower brand but upgraded aegs?

So you want to know if a cheap upgraded rif will be better or worse than a 2nd hand recoil, that's a really difficult question to answer because of so many variants, but I would say that most guns can perform roughly the same if given the right treatment
                            VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                            trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Essentially yes, but if a stock TM recoil is equal/better than an upgraded aeg (let's say £300 mark with £100 upgrades), then I'd reckon the recoils are worth it considering they'll be upgraded even further

Comment

Recoils are more than worth considering Kyle, out of the box, they're about the best out there.
                                "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rainbow6 Find out more about Rainbow6
                                Working...
                                X