Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TM Recoil guns

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
    yes they do...but thanks to robobo with his enginering skills, and my idea we managed to make a G&G GR16 sopmod tactical stock with a working recoil fit a TM sopmod...its not finished yet, i need to rewire it,but its more or less done

seem to have lost the pictures
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

mods can you clean this up for me cheers
      seem to have lost the pictures

VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
      trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

So what's the actual difference between the SOCOM and SOPMOD? Just the stock and rail?

Also I want to put an eagle 6 spring in it what would you recommend? 90, 100 or 110? And what 6.03 gives the best results?

Cheers guys

Comment

Originally posted by Wrcallar View Post
          So what's the actual difference between the SOCOM and SOPMOD? Just the stock and rail?

Also I want to put an eagle 6 spring in it what would you recommend? 90, 100 or 110? And what 6.03 gives the best results?

Cheers guys
          Sopmod ; Ris rail , proprietary quick change battery (you'll need at least two standard or one upgraded) and you can only use the battery stock on it .
          Socom ; plastic front furniture , front wired can use any battery you want (I use a 7.4v 2200 lipo in mine) and you can stick most stocks on it , bar UBR or any thing else that needs a specific stock tube .
          As to the spring would need more detail from you , what FPS do you want to achieve ?
          From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

I play outdoors a lot and the max we are allowed is 350, so I guess 330ish would be spot on.

Would I see much of an improvement in the gun with the 6.01 and a 90/100? Sometime I play at the mall and they only allow 340 I believe so maybe the 90 would be the best compromise Would this put too much strain on the motor or gears?

Sorry this is my first airsoft gun! haha

Also I have my SOPMOD wired for deans at the back and a battery strap around my stock. I had the option of a SOCOM or SOPMOD stock and I went for the smaller SOCOM stock, partly because the SOPMOD stock wobbled really badly.

I have lipos and that already. It's safe to use 7.4v lipos through this gun in it's stock form? I'm aware of the musts etc with lipo's (rc cars!) I'll buy a cheap lipo voltage alarm. Do I need a 'mosfet?'
            Last edited by Wrcallar; 5 March, 2012, 22:38.

Comment

7.4v are absolutely fine in a stock gun , don't need to do any thing to your gun to acomodate lipo's but i agree as has been said , keep away from 11's they'll kill your gun sharpish , what ever spring you put in you'll need to take the inner barrel in to consideration as well if your fitting a tight bore as I found a tight bore bumped my FPS up by about 15fps so if your sailing close to the upper limits it could push you over .
              From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

Thanks, where can I get a 6.03 tightbore that fits supplied from either uk or cheap from hk?

Maybe tightbore and m90 then

Comment

Are 6.01s as prone to jams as much as people say they are?

Comment

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                    Are 6.01s as prone to jams as much as people say they are?
                    They are more likely to jam if you don't keep them clean, and you MUST make sure you use the more expensive higher quality beebs. Excels are the best performing bb's I have used, and never suffered a jam with. But I be honest mate, you won't see much of a difference if any over a 6.03 barrel.
                    “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

ok thought it was time to try the EBb..so heres my Sopmod

sigpic

Comment

Very nice shooter mate, what flash hider is that by the way as looks very nice
                        sigpic

Comment

That looks awesome!
                          Originally posted by psirus101
                          I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

Originally posted by Rainbow6 View Post
                            Very nice shooter mate, what flash hider is that by the way as looks very nice
                            im sure i wil be corrected if wrong, but i believe it to be a 'jp rifles' one
                            “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Cheers bud, will Google it now to make sure, ive got a Blackout on my SOCOM but fancy something like that JP on my Celcius
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rainbow6 View Post
                                Cheers bud, will Google it now to make sure, ive got a Blackout on my SOCOM but fancy something like that JP on my Celcius
                                i only know because i have been looking long and hard at the jp rifles RIS frontends.....really cant decide or not!

anyroad, another pic of mine..pluck foam to be replaced this week by proper foam with perfect cut out for rifle and some more accessories

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rainbow6 Find out more about Rainbow6
                                Working...
                                X