• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: tw@t's on the field ..

WOW, just WOW. What a bell end.

Comment

Yes that individual appears to be a bit of a wally.

I've actually had very few instances of bad play recently but I did get lit up like the Blackpool illuminations at my last skirmish when I had previously called "Hit!" (rather loudly) and had placed my hand in the air. I think it warranted a verbal rebuke to the offending nit-wit who had decided to either blind-fire or see me with my hand up and hose me anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by LukeCDC View Post
        What the hell is with that gun!? Sounds like a chainsaw
        Wolverine SMP - an HPA conversion kit for AEGs. Sounds to be in the 35-45RPS range to me.

Comment

It's a pointless game at that point. In fact I wouldn't even call it a game.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
          -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
          -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

shot a guy while he was reloading just for him to finish reloading his gun (aa12) and then shot me with 5 three round shots had to scream at him to stop shooting me all while a marshal stood there and did nothing. ( another marshal from another room came in to see what was going on)
            When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not your Friend!!!

Comment

Yet another for the wall of shame:

This one's apparently from Battle City Airsoft in Morrow, GA in (where else) the good ol' US of A.

Comment

I get that there are tw@ts here in the UK that are quite bad when it comes to airsoft, but the U.S just seems to go even further when it comes to cheating and violence. Don't get me wrong there are probably quite a lot of airosfters that play the game as it should be, based on the U.S based airsoft Youtubers, but this just seems to be getting worse and worse. Like seriously, calm your sh*t. It's just a game.

Comment

I get the feeling that a lot of the violence in American airsoft is to do with how much more accessible the sport is to people. You're able to buy AEG's in most large super markets.

Where airsoft in the UK is more of a community hobby which for the most part sits happily under the radar of most of society, it mostly attracts players who are prepared to put in time and effort to pursue. On the other hand, anyone with a passing interest can buy pretty much their whole loadout from their local wal-mart and turn up to a site and go nuts.

We have the same types of people here in the UK..... it's just they rarely end up playing airsoft because of the generally more inaccessible nature of the UK game.

Just my little theory anyway.

Comment

I played in America once and to be fair they had a similar mix of players some were good some were new and like here you still got the idiots it is more these days every game has people with go pro etc and they now have video of such idiots and their antics.

I will say though in the US the way they play they do push more and yes you could say more gung Ho but they learn that such tactics don't work eventually and that is when some people find cheating is easier to do than team work also similar to here.

I know players who have played in the far east and they say similar things so singling out one country is a bit blinkered.

Curlyboy
                    'I prefer a straight fight to all this sneaking around' Han Solo

Comment

ANOTHER one for the wall of shame - this one's from the safe zone at the same site as the last video:

Comment

scummy people (I use the word people loosely).

Comment

Originally posted by PureSilver View Post
                          Another day, another SC Village dickhead:

Wow that guys a penis I mean wow. Cod player to the extreme.

Comment

Originally posted by aftershock View Post
                            Wow that guys a penis I mean wow. Cod player to the extreme.
                            ^

100% Agree...Damn.. + That's America so that is most likely 400fps at that ROF
                            A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him

Comment

Had a guy at cqb switch his hpa gas after chromo, so when tested it fired 460fps, I made him get it chrono'd second time after he shot me a foot away full auto and now I am the owner of fifty circular scars because of this twat safe to say the fight that ensued was well justified, he wasn't even banned by the owner he just said it's alright but well I classed it as gbb as the waiver didn't state about hot guns being used, I haven't been back to the site since but the lad whose shot me has been I just hope it doesn't happen To someone small first time playing.

Comment

Mate - name and shame the site!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X