• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: tw@t's on the field ..

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
    1000 days, ooh yer a big boy now.
    *whispers is that all sprog*

I'd like to see you try lee, just remember the darts! :p

I think I might have a sailer jerrys kind sir.
    im trying to forget about the dart thanks you barsteward.

are there any waffles going spare? im a bit peckish

forgot to say you salty seadog you were Nelson's sea daddy heehee
    Last edited by felix80; 27 June, 2012, 18:28. Reason: cos just i'd try insult sean before he leaves the Andrew
    Team DC........................it's all about shock and awe

Comment

soo many mongs on this thread

give it a rest...

Comment

If you Naval types have finished, the Gentlemen of the Duke of York and Albany's Maritime Regiment of Foot (Booties to you) will have a REAL rum. Sailor WHO? Wood's mate, in the absence of Pusser's.

I was in Baghdad when you was in yer dad's bag.

Signed,
        Nelson's Sea Daddy.
        Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

Originally posted by ford-fiesta View Post
          soo many mongs on this thread

give it a rest...
          The mongness came about to counter internet hardman behaviour. Silliness has it's place. Today, it's place is here. If you don't like it, feel free to go elsewhere
          Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawke View Post
            If you Naval types have finished, the Gentlemen of the Duke of York and Albany's Maritime Regiment of Foot (Booties to you) will have a REAL rum. Sailor WHO? Wood's mate, in the absence of Pusser's.

I was in Baghdad when you was in yer dad's bag.

Signed,
            Nelson's Sea Daddy.
            cool story

now go do something productive

Comment

cool story

Cool story enjoy your warning for personal attacks on other members...

Comment

some people in this thread remind me

of the guy on the year old virgin movie

Comment

cool story

Yes. I will. Now, how about you add something constructive or relevant?

Comment

Don't you think this new character is very modizle/bust em like?

Doesn't have a sense of humour either.

Sure you can handle real rum royal? :p
                    section 24 of the 1968 Act
                    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

cool story

dude really, really no really wot productive thing can he do for you mate if you dont like wot you read then go read something else cos us lot here are having fun now stop being a killjoy lol
                      now go away before we taunt you some more (in a monty python french accent)

@hawke im not having royal have the last word here *smell of burning as brain trying to think of something witty but can't*
                      Team DC........................it's all about shock and awe

Comment

some people in this thread remind me

of the guy on the year old virgin movie

Comment

We all know what marine stands for as well. :p
                          section 24 of the 1968 Act
                          Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Ford, (can I call you Ford?) this thread was started a while ago, and in recent days it got a little heated. Personal attacks were made, which contravene rules and stuff concerning message boards and diiscussion forums. As a result, I and a couple of others who found childish slagging and personal grudges brought into the public domain not really in the spirit of this forum, decided independantly to deflate the egos of those involved and bring the thread to a peaceful conclusion. We did it quite well, and as a result this thread has gone off at a tangent somewhat. However, the tangent it has taken has been quite fun, in a trivial way. After a day at work, or an evening listening to teenage daughters bickering, it has been a pleasant diversion. View it in that light.
                            However, picking an internet fight is silly. It's only the internet, so all your anger/irritation/sniping/hormones mean the square root of nothing in the end. Look what happened to those who were typing in caps lock a couple of pages ago - they've stopped posting, as they realised that in opposition to silliness, you just can't win.

Comment

Oi chav car calm down this is a thread where people are just blowing off steam and having a laugh if you want meaningful contributions to the forum go have a look in the tech section or general airsoft discussion........

Comment

And the common sense award goes to Hawke! Crumpets all round!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X