Mechanix wear tactical fastfit combat gloves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mechanix wear tactical fastfit combat gloves

bought these a little while ago, but it winds me up when people review something 14 seconds after getting it!

so here we go, quick review..

picked these up brand new from 'the bay' for a mere £16, arrived very quick no hassle.

i have pretty small hands even though im 5ft9, so was chuffed to find that they fit perfect..i had seen a few pics of british troops and PMCs using these so thought if they were good enough for them, then surely they are good enough for me.

they have good grip, and are extremely comfortable, and in my opinion, look the part too

mag changes were easy, firing mode selection was no problem, and getting into zipped up pouches was no bother either. after about 10 or so skirmishes using them, there is very minor fraying, but most of that is down to my love for crawling through holly bushes to try get the drop on the other team at my local site.

they are availiable in a variety of colours, and even DPM..i went for the black as i thought they looked the best, but each to their own.

the only negative is that, i used them for CQB on the weekend, and took a couple in the hand...and to be fair, the gloves didnt take the sting out at all...the top is not padded at all, and therefore offer no/very minimal protection against oncoming beebs..

so final conclusion would be, very affordable, and all round well functioning gloves, however if you are looking for something for protection then, you would probably be more suited to a pair of Oakleys or viper tac gloves.

hope this helps y'all

danny
    “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

About the Author

Collapse

dannyeprice23 a happy go lucky pain in the arse, i am the one who constantly has accidents..to others amusement! Find out more about dannyeprice23
Working...
X